• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jexamine

neku hands down! he rocks in the first few weeks/days. but i was utterly disappointed when he got soft as the story progresses.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Shiki and Rhyme so far. (put proper emoticon here.)

They were my favorites, well, Rhyme was.. But Joshua is amazing >_>

[qutoe] neku hands down! he rocks in the first few weeks/days. but i was utterly disappointed when he got soft as the story progresses. [/quote]

Meh, the game would be pointless if Neku didnt change some what seeing that:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cissy

Bronze Member
I love Minamimoto and Joshua.

Even if they are annoying.

In fact, I liked most of the characters. Ram Crotch got a bit on my nerves, though. v.v

T

Tyler Durden

I like how the characters are sort of like believable teenagers; the many allusions to swearing without blatantly saying 'you're a *****' is also pulled off quite nicely.

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ You'll get them soon enough.

Does nobody like Beat? >.> Anyways, he's my favourite character. Joshua comes second.

Awards

Does nobody like Beat? >.> Anyways, he's my favourite character. Joshua comes second.

Beat reminds me of Raijin from KH. =0

Eh, my favorite chracter is Hanekoma/ Mr. H. A very laid-back guy who's awesome, not to mention a very, very helpful character in the game.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Eh I dunno, he kinda gets on my nerves, hes funny sometimes, but only when he doesnt realize hes being insulted...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Beat's appearance reminds me too much of Seifer's appearance in KH2 with the whole bad boy/gangster appearance IMO. Personality wise, he's not that bad of a guy. Reminds me of the guys at my school, but without the whole nervous breakdowns. The cussing, the cluelessness, anxiousness, and the easily made fun-of-ness are all there.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I sold my DS before this game came out and now unable to buy a new DS. So, what exactly is this game about?

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's about a bunch of teenagers who get stuck in the "Reaper's Game" where they have to complete missions every day for 7 days or face "erasure" if they fail.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A bunch of kids get stuck in limbo and play games over the course of a week, that will result in them going back to where they come from and not dying? That about right?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Sort of.

There are a ton of twists. And what you thought you knew? Nope, it's not what it seems....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And, in the end, you can replay the whole game to get these reports that further explain all the mysteries.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
On a scale of 1-10, how is this game, because the way you're describing it, it doesn't seem worth getting [once I get another DS]

Blue

home is where the heart is
You'll probably hear a lot of opinions, but personally I found the game to be worth a 10/10.

RikusGaurdian

Its probably a 9/10 because the steep learning curve tends to throw some people off like many reviewers said. After a couple of hours though, you get used to the combat and it becomes extremely fun.

Cissy

Bronze Member
9/10

This game rocks.

It sounds cliche when you hear about it, but it's actually really good. Even if you don't like the story, the gameplay makes up for it.

Antiquity

Awards
I'd give the game a 9/10.

Music is awesome.
Nice story.
Shibuya as I've never seen it before.
Dual screen fighting gameplay.
Fashion is a necessity.
Plot twists and humor.
Meaningful ending IMO.
Pretty fun mini game.

...But I still haven't finished it yet. T.T Need to level up.

Antiquity

Awards
^ *shrugs* Noticed that too, but I do use the clothes to help my partner start out with certain things at the beginning of the fight like the Star thingies (had this game for several months and I just called something a thingy o_O).

I guess as long as they're wearing clothes that'll somewhat help them in battle, then being fashionable isn't that big of a deal except sometimes in the branded areas where your attack or whatever are increased or decreased because of the brand area.

Still didn't understand the whole Bravery though. You need to be Brave to put on a shirt? It's not like it's going to suck you into some other dimension. Oh, the shoes'll eat your feet. And eating something makes you Braver? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back