• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Gah! Come someone help me? Please dont ask why, but can someone find me a picture of Aaron Spann (Joshuas VA), I just want to know what he looks like... Cause Joshuas voice is awesome... I swear the kids invisible

Marly

Awards
Google has nothing, so he probably hasn't done anything noteworthy other than TWEWY.

Yea, apparently his best role yet was an aditional voice in Chicken Little XD, and is someone in The Land Before Time >_> God

try IMDB.

T

Tyler Durden

Finally got this on Monday. So far I'm on the 5th Day (Shiki), and I'm loving the game.

Marly

Awards
Yea its an amazing game, wait till you get into the second week, thats when it gets really interesting! The story is amazing and is probably one of my favorite games.... Good luck :)

Haha I watched Fight Club last nite XD love your name

startaex

^
Yes it does get interesting! =D Joshua PWNZ! XD

So the one healing pin that can be used 5 times after it evolves...is that the pin with a smiley face on it?(so the smiley face pin evolves into the 5X healer?)
=/ sry if i made that sound confusing though.
Does anyone know how to get to the top floor on pork city in another day? cuz the stupid pink pig(different color) has a lot of DEF and only takes about 1-6 DMG...>.<

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I just finished, man, the last boss is really difficult and talking about a plot twist xD
I really hope they make a 2nd game (but still with Neku), one of my favorite games now :D

Blue

home is where the heart is
Does anyone know how to get to the top floor on pork city in another day? cuz the stupid pink pig(different color) has a lot of DEF and only takes about 1-6 DMG...>.<
Can't you just adjust your difficulty? I dunno.. it's been so long since I last played it. Or just fight with the top screen.

I just finished, man, the last boss is really difficult and talking about a plot twist xD
I really hope they make a 2nd game (but still with Neku), one of my favorite games now :D
You have it? :D

Just a general question, did someone manage 100% on everything? I don't expect someone to, it takes a lot of time afterall..

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Can't you just adjust your difficulty? I dunno.. it's been so long since I last played it. Or just fight with the top screen.

You have it? :D

Just a general question, did someone manage 100% on everything? I don't expect someone to, it takes a lot of time afterall..

Actually, I'm playing it as e speak :D
But I didn't manage to beat the game 100% ... that's crazy xD
What I don't understand is the different types of PP, can you explain me please :toungesmile:

Blue

Well I don't know about them too well, either...but I at least know the three different kinds of PP.

First - PP you earn through battle.
Second - PP you earn when you haven't played the game for awhile (Shutdown PP).
Third - PP you earn through mingling? I'm not sure about this one.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Well I don't know about them too well, either...but I at least know the three different kinds of PP.

First - PP you earn through battle.
Second - PP you earn when you haven't played the game for awhile (Shutdown PP).
Third - PP you earn through mingling? I'm not sure about this one.

Or maybe the 3rd one is trough playing tin pin slammer :toungesmile: ...meh, probably not :bored:

Blue

Igot the game yesterday it is cool. i'm on day three i find it easy enought but the split screne fighting was quite hard to get use to at first but i'm good rnough at it now.
It's just a question of time, most people get used to the split screen fighting after awhile. If someone still isn't able to fight with both screens they can simply choose the auto mode for the top screen.

Or maybe the 3rd one is trough playing tin pin slammer :toungesmile: ...meh, probably not :bored:
I know that the third kind of PP can be received through communicating with other DS, be it Tin Pin Slammer or the Mingling. But I don't know exactly how. :/

Saw tis game on a nds box cover. So.. it's a game made by S-E? Cool! Hey i think mayb there's tis game in sum stores around here, since i hav seen the box... XP
Yes it's made by Square Enix. xD

Marly

Awards
Joshua is defiantly my favorite character =D I love him, I love his laugh thingy... But still, I love Joshua! O_O anyway, whos your faovrite character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back