• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah I would like a sequel but I would want to continue as Neku but that would also ruin the whole game concept. He's not allowed to enter the game another time and he developed as a person already. What more can we gain from him entering the game another time?
So what if he has nothing to gain as a person? He's still got a fourth game to play!
And I forget... When did it strictly say he could not play another game? If I recall, it might have been Megumi Kitanji, the Conductor, but isn't it possible he was also just playing mind games with Neku to fluster him so that he wouldn't perform at his best? Think about it... If Neku had that fear of death, there's a fifty/fifty chance that he'll think so much on that and fight badly, or to be inspired by it and fight well.

So, what's people favourite TWEWY Song?

Mine's Track 12: "Twister-Gang-Mix"
I've even got it on my iPod. I got the song off the TWEWY site frontpage.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So what if he has nothing to gain as a person? He's still got a fourth game to play!

Yeah, one more game. Do you really think that can be as long as three?

So, what's people favourite TWEWY Song?

Mine's Track 12: "Twister-Gang-Mix"
I've even got it on my iPod. I got the song off the TWEWY site frontpage.

I have the whole soundtrack, but I'd have to go with Twister. I'm not sure which version of the song it is, but it's one of them. I probably have a few other favorites, but that is the only one to come to mind.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Yeah I would like a sequel but I would want to continue as Neku but that would also ruin the whole game concept. He's not allowed to enter the game another time and he developed as a person already. What more can we gain from him entering the game another time?

Well, who said that the sequel had to take place in the UG? what if the reapers somehow had their powers in the RG, that would be pretty cool for a sequel

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Patius, have you read any of the secret reports? It's the effect of the UG that allows such abnormal things to happen. They just can't happen in the RG.

If it did? That's be retarded. The cops would be all over Neku's ass, thinking he's part of some monster conspiracy, just because he's there whenever Noise appear, when he's in fact erasing them.

Does anyone have the full-qualtiy not-on-DS songs? I just need to record Twister-Gang-Mix of the TWEWY homepage. Is there some where to download them in good quality?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Does anyone have the full-qualtiy not-on-DS songs? I just need to record Twister-Gang-Mix of the TWEWY homepage. Is there some where to download them in good quality?

Yeah, I do, but I don't remember where I found them. Try Google yet?

Wait, what? Why would he do that...

Square fears change and originality, remember?

ShadowXIII

Square fears change and originality, remember?

well, sometimes when they try the originality-route, they mess up. i mean, changing the battle system for FFXII was a good idea, but i didn't like the new gameplay.

If they were to make a sequel, I would prefer it on the Wii. We see the unique battle system on the DS, but if they put it on the Wii, then its just as unique. If its on the DS again, it would basically be the same thing. Or, they could do what Konami is doing with castlevania, two games, one for DS and one for Wii, so you can connect the two.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Patius, have you read any of the secret reports? It's the effect of the UG that allows such abnormal things to happen. They just can't happen in the RG.

If it did? That's be retarded. The cops would be all over Neku's ass, thinking he's part of some monster conspiracy, just because he's there whenever Noise appear, when he's in fact erasing them.

No, I haven't read any of the secret reports beccause i'm not done with the game yet

Blue

home is where the heart is
I like Twister, Long Dream and Calling. <3

On a different note, does someone actually have 100% on Pin Mastery?? I found it practically impossible to achieve that.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I haven't played it for so long.... I think I'm on about 87%

Blue

You can't stop pins from evolving, so isn't it impossible to have 100%?? Unless I missed something of course. >.>

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You can't stop pins from evolving, so isn't it impossible to have 100%?? Unless I missed something of course. >.>

You can actually. Pins evolve from one out of three types of PP, so just focus on getting one of the other two types and it won't evolve, unless, of course, the pin has different evolutions for different PP types.

Blue

....Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that! Have to try that out immediately. :>

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
This thread has been unstickied due to it's age.
Please continue TWEWY discussion here.

~ The Management
:3

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Is there a Healer that can heal 5 times? Every time I try peaceful it turns into that other one >_< (that helps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back