• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHlover156

Inside a pickle jar, just waiting to come out.
Need HELP!!! The world ends with you HELP

ok... so you know that when you pass the games theres an extra(different) day right?
and on that extra day you go to Pork City and Neku begins to go up the building?

Well, on the 6th floor (i think) theres a Pig Noise that i cant defeat.... i dunno where to get the pin that i need to defeat the pig with!!

Does anybody know where to find it?!

KershaFangs

Re: Need HELP!!! The world ends with you HELP

Well I can't recall the exact pin you are talking about... it's been a while... Nevertheless, you don't *need* the pin. I defeated the Pig noise with my top screen. Your partner can always deal damage to any enemy. Simply boost up your partner's attack and you'll win.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
SE has announced that there will be no more games like WEWY, so obviously a sequel is a defiant "No"

Thats good, I really wouldnt want a horrible sequal

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Horroble sequels = horrible D=

There already is a 4th game anyways lulz, Another Day is kinda

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
KH Vandread said:
In other words, Squenix hates originality.

Oh they do NOT!
*Looks at Reno, then Axel*

As much as I'd love to see what happens in the fourth game, it would suck that it completedd the stroy while playing badly.

I'm just wondering, what aspect of TWEWY do you think they'd make horrible if there was a sequel? Or is it just everything in general?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't think they would make anything horrible, per se, I just think it would be all the same and not enough features to warrant another game.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wow, I haven't played this since June.
^I'd very much like a sequel, I enjoyed this game greatly. I wish they'd make one. But I don't think they could screw anything up if there was a sequel

Siru Drawoh

Awards
Yeah I would like a sequel but I would want to continue as Neku but that would also ruin the whole game concept. He's not allowed to enter the game another time and he developed as a person already. What more can we gain from him entering the game another time?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ Definitely... It was good with what we had though, I must say...

iloveytigers

I thought it was Hilarious when Neku and Shiki are talking about her tall and Neku says it is an evil pig who is going to pork chop them to death. Also tons of quotes from Mr. Hanekoma and Higashizawa.

MarthX

I hope square-enix doesn't do that to themselves. You can only tute the same horn for so long. making unique games like TWEWY is definitely worth it. Otherwise, the FFs will get dull and repetitive.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think S-E could get away with making a TWEWY 2 or perhaps 3, but that's it.

But the S-E pres already crapped his pants when the original came out and pretty much put a blanket ban on any unique games.

So yeah, only existing properties for S-E from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back