• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You HEEEELP! (Please ;))

hi i hope this is posted im the right section!

im on day 6 on SHiki's week in T.W.E.W.Y. and i have to defeat all the pig noise in an area to have te red sweatshirt reaper open a wall fro me i beat E V E R Y noise in that area NONE of them were pig noise and the pig icon is still lit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did I miss something or just do something wrong? i could really use your help thankx! (oh and NONE of the areas with the pig indicator lit has pig noise in it! urgggggg and you can still hear them)

Usually the green pig icons on hiding on the edge of the screen they can be tough to touch to fight them...

I need help as well, Im on Day 7 and I just cannot beat that one huge guy whos obsessed with cookin (cant remember his name) he is really hard, could someone help me out?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just level up, or I'd just eat a bunch of stat-improving food, then with the little space left have some small stuff, then save, and change your DS's time to a day earlier or later, and then you can get stats quickly like that.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Umm... or! Don't use any Psychs when he does the black hole thing, and when hes about to smash his fist, try to get onto the other side...

Marly

Awards
Just level up, or I'd just eat a bunch of stat-improving food, then with the little space left have some small stuff, then save, and change your DS's time to a day earlier or later, and then you can get stats quickly like that.

Guess that helps, thanks.... though I really dont like cheating on my first playthrough

Umm... or! Don't use any Psychs when he does the black hole thing, and when hes about to smash his fist, try to get onto the other side...

Really? Do they not affect him when hes doing that black hole thing? I never noticed XD, and im horrible at moving Neku but I will definently work on that XD thanks!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, the black hole absorbs all psychs, except for the JotM ones, the slashies lol

Marly

Awards
Yeah, the black hole absorbs all psychs, except for the JotM ones, the slashies lol

Thanks again!!! you sure are helpful!

Ugh I cant believe I have to edit this, but, does anyone know where I can get Rare Metal? Im on the second week, so the Noise are different

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I beat Joshua Day 2's secret report. I had everything but Minamimoto/Taboo beat. And I just baet him at level 60. I had all healing pins, and the pin that ups the numbers on Healing Pins, on Neku, and just attacked with Beat and used his Level 2 Fusion. And now I got all but the last two days of Josh, and the last 6 days on Beat, then the Another Day, and then im done.

Marly

Awards
Love your avvie and sig, Jet.. Joshua is probably my favorite character, hes amazing, anyway, im on the 3rd week I think 3 days left, I havent tried too often but I cant beat the possesed Kayria and Uzuki (those are probably spelled wrong) I beat the couple the first time.

By the way, Jet, where do you get the pin for more healing?

Awards
So...

I played the gamed for the first time in a while. Tho, I mostly just ran around Shibuya aimlessly beating Noise. =/

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
^you get a healing pin at the very beginning of the game.

and set your difficulty to easy, if you haven't already.

that guy was easy for me, even on normal. i don't think i died once.

Marly

Awards

Thanks XD I do have a healing pin, but he said he had a pin that ups the number of healing, yes? thats what I was refering to...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So...

I played the gamed for the first time in a while. Tho, I mostly just ran around Shibuya aimlessly beating Noise. =/

Once you get to the point have having almost everything beat, that tends to happen.

I want this game so bad...

Is this a long game or a short one?

That depends on how quickly you play through it. For me, it lasted quite some time, and I still haven't beaten it completely.

Awards
I really haven't beaten the whole game either. I still need to collect some secret reports...

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Love your avvie and sig, Jet.. Joshua is probably my favorite character, hes amazing, anyway, im on the 3rd week I think 3 days left, I havent tried too often but I cant beat the possesed Kayria and Uzuki (those are probably spelled wrong) I beat the couple the first time.

By the way, Jet, where do you get the pin for more healing?
Um...not sure...but here is what I used to beat Taboo Minamimoto on hard...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

On hard, he is a bitch to beat. You have to beat him on Hard, to get the secret report for that day >.>

Marly

Awards
Oi I have one problem after the next

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
Do you think there should be a sequel?

I love this game, seriously, but as much as I think a sequel would be amazing, I dont want them to ruin the story, cause lets face it, the story is freaking amazing!

I loved this game. The best DS title out there.

Agreed, this game is amazing! Such a complex story! I love all the twists!!! gah i need to play this again!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I like the idea of a sequel, mainly because I want to see what happens in Neku's fourth game, and I'd just love to have some new TWEWY gameplay and everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back