• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I myself think that the game really does not need a sequel. The story wrapped up quite nicely in one game and I don't really see huge improvements being made to gameplay.

However, that does not mean I would be opposed to one should it be made; I just don't think it's really needed.

LIAR LIAR

Omg im so happy this is a sticky here. ;0;

so zetta happpy~

Right now im working on getting the all reports~ Im kinda mad because i wasted all my scarlatite you need to get the eden pins and now i have to get them the hard way... (=__=);

LIAR LIAR

I think all you need to do is get all three in a deck?
It makes reboot faster.

Getting specific drop items in this game is kinda a pain...

LIAR LIAR

Oh yeah, sho? He's the only one i got suckered into playing on easy mode to beat him the first time around. xD i felt like a chump (>__>)
I've skipped his becuase I'm working on completing the pins more...
For some reason he does seem a lot harder than the other boses. I mean even the last ones. (maybe)

cloudscourge

Not sure, never been good with suroundings, or map
i beat it a little while ago right now i'm just going thru trying to get the reports and such.
you guys probably already know this but if you wanna train your pins fast and i mean like 1100-2200 pp in around 6 min., then just go to "another day another story" and after you finish the tin pin cup and you team up with the others go down to shibuya river and go thru it to fight joshua.
if you do it in easy mode you get around 1100 pp for your pins and twice as much for normal. i haven't done it in hard or ultimate but you'll probably get way more.
sorry if someone has already said this, i'm not trying to copy anyone

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Doing regular chain battles may be better since often times the enemies are not as difficult as the bosses and the matches usually go by quicker.

That is, of course, after you get the 16 Chain sticker.

cloudscourge

Not sure, never been good with suroundings, or map
Doing regular chain battles may be better since often times the enemies are not as difficult as the bosses and the matches usually go by quicker.

That is, of course, after you get the 16 Chain sticker.

thats true but wouldn't you also have to play on hard or ultimate and in places with strong noise just to get the same amount as fast? i could be wrong but i've always had a little trouble with taboo noise on hard and above.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
MAH GAWD GUYZ!

beat the game last night.

omgz.

i'm really at a loss for words. basically all i can say is, i didn't want it to end D:

IT WAS SO F*CKING EPIC WIN

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^Lol, wasn't it? Well now you can play through each chapter and get every secret report. Took me awhile to get them all, but I did it.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Can anyone help me?

It's about Beat Day four or five, how do I get the item where it says 'Get an extra !!!'...?
It's the chapter where one needs to solve riddles to get the keypins.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Can anyone help me?

It's about Beat Day four or five, how do I get the item where it says 'Get an extra !!!'...?
It's the chapter where one needs to solve riddles to get the keypins.

After Beat talks about how he and Rhyme died on day four, give miyashita park a once over again. You'll find an extra triple exclamation mark balloon which usually is supposed to direct the attention towards something on the right side of the screen. That'll be your item.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
thats true but wouldn't you also have to play on hard or ultimate and in places with strong noise just to get the same amount as fast? i could be wrong but i've always had a little trouble with taboo noise on hard and above.

Well, who said you had to fight Taboo Noise? Just fight powerful Red Noise. The only reason I suggest that is because some people tend to have a bit of difficulty against certain bosses, Minamimoto being a very common pain, and fighting a chain bosses (I assume) tends to take longer than fighting a chain of Noise.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey, are Shadow Matter's obtainable from anything else other than Taboo kangaroo's on Ultimate? Not upto the redone day yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back