• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

xobybrXIV

what noise gives u scarrletitte i had ammillion of them at the begginig and now ive beaten the game. but in order to get the last pin slot and ultimate dificulty i need scarlletite. please help

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Yeah so, moar spoiler tags needed around this thread ._. i don't feel like getting spoiled since I drag my ass in completing the game >_>

<3 Thank you Raticus x3

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So I still own the special Fixed pins that don't do anything, but the description says if I trade it in to the right seller, I could get a heck of an item. What seller do I go to and do I have to do something special? Also, Another Day=Win.

Shibu-Q has items that require Lucky Star, Happy Panda, Rock Star, and other such rare storyline given pins.

what noise gives u scarrletitte i had ammillion of them at the begginig and now ive beaten the game. but in order to get the last pin slot and ultimate dificulty i need scarlletite. please help

Scarletite is not dropped by any Noise in the game, it was only given out through beating Storyline events on a first playthrough, once you beat the game that's all the Scarletite you can get as a drop.

In order to get Scarletite after you've used up your limited number of Scarletite from the storyline, you have to fight Bosses on Ultimate Difficulty to get "Dark Matter" which you can trade in for Scarletite at Sibu-Q

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
but to get ultimate dificulty i need scarletitte

Then you really are screwed. The only way to get enough to obtain Scarletite is by replaying the game from absolute scratch, overwriting your save file. And this time, be frugal with them. i.e. only buy pin slot upgrades and Fusion boosters. Even if you buy each of those as soon as you are able, you'll still have enough to get Ultimate difficulty, Hollow leg, and 16 chain battle.

But, restarting is entirely your decision.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey., do you only get the Ultimate after you beat Beat's chapter? And i'm presuming same goes for the other items like Pi Face's cap and stuff like that

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Hey., do you only get the Ultimate after you beat Beat's chapter? And i'm presuming same goes for the other items like Pi Face's cap and stuff like that

You get Pi face's cap in the last chapter of the game.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Everything else of such items you can pick up in either another day specific events after beating the main game and bought/traded for at specific stores, likewise after beating the game. Likewise stickers such as Ultimate, Hollow Leg, and Chain battle are also available at Shibu-Q after beating the game.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
Ah, rightio. Cos i read somewhere you get all those sort of items from a shop... Hmm, better play more... so close to the end... at least, i think i am... Is Trail of the Sinner close to Iron Witch's place?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You mean where you fight the Iron Maiden?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And not just one shop. Multiple shops. And one item that I know of you can only get from conquering pig tower.

Lancelot

Awards
Ahhh, ok then, thx for the heads up... Lucky for me I'm training up plenty of pins... And yeah, i know about some of the ones from the tower and other shops... like can't you get some from
Spoiler Spoiler Show
?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I haven't checked that place all that thoroughly, but I thinks so. You can pick some at WildKat, Shade's headphones at Towa-Records, and Iron Maiden's dress at the place in A-East. You just have to look around and see what you find in another day as you progress through it.

And also, Mastered Pins with Noise on them net you serious cash. Never hurts leveling those up.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah... Well even un-mastered Noise pins are worth about... 5000 at least, i think most of my money comes from em anyway lol... Oh, one more question... Where do you get Shadow and Dark Matter from?

Lancelot

Awards
Rightio then. thanks... Only way to go back to Uzuki and Kayiro(or whatever they're names are lol) is in Another Day i suppose?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Only in another day's Chain battle. But after you beat the game, you get chapter select, which let's you jump around from chapter to chapter. You can pick the pins you want by replaying the chapters or by finding a Blue Noise symbol in a specific chapter. Say you decide to aquire Dark Matter from Noise 83. You'd have to go back to Beat day 1 and look for a blue noise symbol after beating the game and acquireing ultimate. You'd be able to tell which chapter a noise carrying a dark matter is because most of them are requirements for picking up a secret report for that day.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I've gotten to the chapter area and in "another day" when you go to pork city on the second floor, is there some kind trick to beating the pig? cause i can only do at most 10 damage. so can anyone help???

Not Really much of a trick to it. You've just gotta up your attack power some and just really wail on the porker with your strongest pins. The pigs higher up will be much trickier than this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back