• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You (It's a Wonderful World) in EU spring 2008!

"the world ends with you" nice name.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Re: It's a Wonderful World

yesh none of us are since most of us like me live in United States.

Non of us Europeans complain when you get exclusives and we don't, so stop making these kind of whiny useless posts.

anyway I am looking forward to this, If I get a DS till then, I'll be sure to buy this game :D

Kurxi

Is it just me or does the title of the game goes a 360-degree change? 'The World Ends With You' sounds so... opposite of 'It's a Wonderful World'. But the title does less misleading now, that's a good thing. Really looking forward to the game.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life

Is it just me or does the title of the game goes a 360-degree change? 'The World Ends With You' sounds so... opposite of 'It's a Wonderful World'. But the title does less misleading now, that's a good thing. Really looking forward to the game.

180 degree is opposite, 360 is the same :D

I like the tittle, it sounds dark.... wait it sounds emo lol

Kurxi

Well, stolen and edited from Wiki...

Neku Sakuraba, a 15 year-old boy with a hobby for music and graffiti, wakes up in what seems to be the Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo, Japan. A cellphone starts to ring in his pocket, and a text message appears: "Reach 104. Time limit 60 minutes. If you do not achieve your goal, you will die. From the Shinigami". After discovering he can't delete the message, a timer of 60 minutes imprints onto his right hand. Neku is in Shibuya to play the "Shinigami Game." which spans a total of 7 days. All participators of the Shinigami Game have a black badge with a skull embedded on it. The Shinigami Game has certain rules, which prevent him from leaving the Shibuya district. If Neku doesn't complete the game, he will be stricken from existence along with Shiki Misaki, a girl who is another participant in the game. Shiki requests Neku as her pact, and he agrees to work together with her for their week.

The Shinigami monitor the duo's actions and invite them to dangerous and difficult tasks. In order to survive, Neku and Shiki will have to defeat the "Noise", physical manifestations of people's negative thoughts and feelings. The Noise are based on animals such as pigeons, wolves, and bears and can also take the forms of objects and historical monuments in Shibuya. Neku's psychic talents are essential not only to gather clues and hints from the people, but to also detect the Noise that sweep through the roads of Shibuya. During their week in Shibuya, Neku and Shiki run into other people who have become involved in the Shinigami Game.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

so it's confirmed for Europe, what about us in the US?

lol. us in the us? US in the US? hahaha.....gawd dang...

at least they didn't do something stupid like call him Neck (like IGN said)
what about VAs?

[√]Genuflect

I would like Sora's VA.

Lawl.

XDDD.

Girlygirl

I definitely have to get this game when it comes out...even though, I don't know much about the game. I just love the urban look of the characterrs and the setting.

Karn1254

Sooo excited that this game is coming to America in April, I've been watching it for a while and it just looks amazing.

xZora

Does anyone else actually have the game? (imported)

I have it ... except I can't find it right now! D: I don't know where it went! I lost FF12: Revenant Wings too T^T

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

<_< I haven't imported it, and don't plan on doing it. Also, hurray for sticky-dom.

...and I rather like the new title.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

How long has this game been out in jap? I heard that people was saying that it was never coming out too.
Will this have va because it look like kind of game that won't? I still not sure if I should get it.

xZora

Will this have va because it look like kind of game that won't? I still not sure if I should get it.

It's not voice acted except for like gasps/whatever during cutscenes and battle cries. I think the battle system's cool though. (Except I don't know how to use like any of the badges ... They have explanations, but I don't understand most of them xD)

And I like the new title too. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back