• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dash27

Re: It's A Wonderful World?

Oh... Yeah no doubt if Square releases a date, its most likely true...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

Josh

Silver Member
Re: It's A Wonderful World may come to USA? [EGM RUMOR]

hmm well then your ideas on importing this then?

Josh

Silver Member
Re: It's a Wonderful World

Not lately just that rumor.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

What? It's true..

Look at DoC and AC both was crap and had decent sells. FFX-2 was crap but you have ppl here calling the best game ever because of the name FF..
I'll acknowlege that FFX-2 and DOC sucked. (I think DOC was more for jrock fangirls though...)
But AC was good.
Thats a fact.. FFXIII could be the worse game evert((not saying it will)) and it will be called the best JRPG by mostly everyone here..
or at least by the n00b japanophiles

I mean hell DoC was worse then Resident Evil Survivor yet it gets called a GREAT GAME.
Wasn't Resident Evil called a great game too?

Oh god did I hurt monkeys feelings?

I find it funny for you to say this. When everytime I made a BD topic you came in there dissing it.

I guess it's different for you because your mod..

dude...never disrespect the monkey....
that's like....suicide....

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

tetraalmasy said:
I'll acknowlege that FFX-2 and DOC sucked. (I think DOC was more for jrock fangirls though...)
But AC was good.
You would be shocked at the people who call X-2 and DoC the best game ever.. People even said DoC was better the Half-Life..

or at least by the n00b japanophiles
true
Wasn't Resident Evil called a great game too?
It is but Resident Evil Survivor((a spin off)) sucked.. Believe me if you haven't played it don't..

dude...never disrespect the monkey....
that's like....suicide....
I didn't mean too, and for that I'm sorry. I was having family problems and girl problems that day and well that doesn't matter because I don't like talking about that my problems but I was upset when I came here.

It just upset me more when he said''if you don't like it the GTFO our thread.'' When he comes to my threads and talks bad about the game as well.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

You would be shocked at the people who call X-2 and DoC the best game ever.. People even said DoC was better the Half-Life..
Better than half-life??? NOOOOO...
naturally
It is but Resident Evil Survivor((a spin off)) sucked.. Believe me if you haven't played it don't..
I actually did like DOC a little, I mean...it was pretty easy... but having vincent as a main, was kinda cool. gackt as a singer....yeah. I would understand that ppl would think it's better then Survivor. But still as the best game ever? That just means they haven't played a lot of games.

I didn't mean too, and for that I'm sorry. I was having family problems and girl problems that day and well that doesn't matter because I don't like talking about that my problems but I was upset when I came here.

It just upset me more when he said''if you don't like it the GTFO our thread.'' When he comes to my threads and talks bad about the game as well.

let's just all hug and be good friends!
then frollic in the sunset
(I had a dream I did that with Pete from Disney and V for Vendetta...after I killed hitler in an m. bison costume....weird I know, but it's the truth.)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

yeah I posted that before the rumor. and now we know the chances. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did release it. but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. The game takes place in Shibuya which is in Japan. Who knows if they'll release it in america where a lot of people don't know where shibuya is.

I just hope they don't localize it and put "Neku is playing the death game in Los Angeles"
and I hope they don't mis translate Neku and put Neck....

Josh

Silver Member

Neck? what kind of name is that? More like Nick.

But I don't see why they wouldn't release it. In the death note and bleach dubs they keep the translating as it said. About how they live in Japan and such. So I wouldn't see why not? I just find square-enix too greedy to give it to us >.<

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I just hope they don't localize it and put "Neku is playing the death game in Los Angeles"
and I hope they don't mis translate Neku and put Neck....

I would think if they did localize it Neku would be in Time square,NYC since you know Shibuya isn't a city though I don't think they would localize it because most likely the people who would buy this game should know where Shinuya is and if they don't then there is always Google earth/maps.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Eh, we haven't had any confirmation either way. Though, it's pretty unlikely that SE would announce that they will "not" bring IWW here.

khloser4life

does the ds have area restrictions(like can i buy a jappanesse ds game and play it on my american ds?)?. because i really want this game and will even import to get the chance to play it.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

Neck? what kind of name is that? More like Nick.

Neck is how you would pronounce Neku in English
Niku is how you would pronounce Nick in English.

After thinking about it I doubt they would change the scene of it.

the name translation still worries me.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
The World Ends with You (It's a Wonderful World) in EU spring 2008!

Long title...

C3 News :: Nintendo DS News | It’s a Wonderful World: Confirmed for Europe, Spring 2008!

he news everyone has been waiting for is finally here: Square Enix is bringing the DS-exclusive ‘It’s a Wonderful World’ over to Europe, but under the new name of ‘The World Ends with You’.

Square Enix Ltd has today confirmed that THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU, an exciting new title from the makers of KINGDOM HEARTS, will be released exclusively on the Nintendo DS in all PAL territories in Spring 2008.

Previously known as Subarashiki Kono Sekai (It’s a Wonderful World) on its release in Japan, THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU is an innovative new title from Square Enix that fully utilises the capabilities of the Nintendo DS, and takes major influence from Japan’s modern day culture including its people, music, clothes, food and design.

Set in Tokyo’s trendiest district, the story begins with the lead character Neku waking up to find a phone message stating he has only 7 days before he will cease to exist. Only with the coolest fashions, friends and fighting skills can Neku restore hope to the city’s population and prevent being stricken from existence altogether!

“Square Enix has traditionally been associated with RPG’s set in fantasy lands, but THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU is our first ever game to be set in modern times and real-life locations. The use of the Nintendo DS functionality is second to none. We believe gamers of all ages and abilities will be able to enjoy all that THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU has to offer.”
- John Yamamoto, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Ltd.

Below are some details on the game’s story and main features:

The story begins as our hero, Neku, wakes up amidst the hustle and bustle of Shibuya, Tokyo. Confused and disoriented, he receives a message on his phone warning him that he will cease to exist unless he completes a certain mission. With his life seemingly on the line, Neku plunges into the back streets of the urban labyrinth...

Experience the urban grit and neon of the coolest district in Tokyo with a distinctive, high quality style of in-game artwork;

Meet an achingly hip cast of characters each with an interesting personality and stylish sense in fashion, music and culture;

Highly innovative and intuitive combat system that makes full use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen, Dual Screens and Microphone like no other game before it!

Use fantastic psychic powers to read the thoughts of the population, put words into people’s minds, and move objects to help you progress in your adventure!

Immerse yourself in an amazing audio soundtrack featuring a diverse fusion of bleeding-edge hip-hop, rock, and techno;

A tale of friendship, hope and overcoming your challenges, creatively told with a modern edge;

Shop till you drop! Keep abreast of the latest Trends to stay one step ahead of the fashion scene and your enemies. Trade items with friends using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection too;

Action-packed minigame fun that can be enjoyed by up to four players via DS Wireless Play!

Engage the Chance Encounter mode via DS Wireless Play to share data with fellow game users you bump into in the real world.

I´m so happy I can´t breath, but I don´t have to...wait...

Yeah, thoughts and other stuff, discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back