• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtly Inspiring
Re: It's A Wonderful World may come to USA? [EGM RUMOR]

The game has an interesting story, which I love, and a KH feel to the artwork. It'd be a great game and I do hope it comes out here.

Uh, no. It has an overplayed Nomura sense of art direction, which I'm tired of seeing.

Was this the uh, dancing game?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Uh, no. It has an overplayed Nomura sense of art direction, which I'm tired of seeing.

Was this the uh, dancing game?
The sad thing is.. That doesnt matter anymore..

Because you have the new fanbase they think his a god or something.. I'm sick of as well..

The only reason this game will is A)It has Square names on and KH fans will buy it B)It has his name on it. Hardcore KH fans are like the hardcore FFVII fans.

It doesnt matter if sucks or not.. It will do sell just because of Square's name and Nomura's name..

Omni_VII

PSWii C:

Oh don't be so pessimistic. Nomura isn't that bad.

He isn't the greatest designer in the world, but he makes interesting designs and characters so he deserves the fame.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

the art design was a collab project between him and some other dude.

I actually like it becuase the angles on each character is ephasized giving it a more cartoony feel than the real stuff he usually does.

But everyone who has played the game says it's exciting and intense. and if you don't beat the game in 7 days, it's all over.

It sounds pretty intense to me. and the gameplay looks amazing. I think it's excellent work using the top screen and your stylus.

Temura has been working for over 20 years, uh yeah, I think he's a good designer

Subtly Inspiring

Nomura's designs are everything but original at this point. I mean, Sora is just a rehashed version of the main character in The Bouncer, everything is the same. The only time anyone has gotten a breath of fresh air in terms of art design in the Final Fantasy series was IX and XII, both of which had different lead character designers.

Not saying anything bad about the game, just saying I think the characters all look hash.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

true. Take a look at all the before crisis characters....

BUT
past all the character designs. Look at the game playyyyyy! It looks intense

khloser4life

It's A Wonderful World?

i read in a gameing magazine that this game was coming out in america soon. Is that true?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

SuperEclipse lacks the knowledge to back his opinions up with facts, as usual.

This game hardly sold to the Nomura crowd in Japan, in fact, it sold to a niche crowd. It is a very niche game. And IMO, while Nomuraesque, the art style and graphics and very unique. Of course, haters will be haters.

Not only that SuperEclipse, this game pulled only about 100k in Japan, that is abysmal for "OH IT WILL SELL GREAT CUZ ITZ LIKE A KH GAME"

GTFO out of our threads if you hate so much.

D

Dash27

Re: It's A Wonderful World?

Yeah its coming out. Probably early next year('08).

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

SuperEclipse lacks the knowledge to back his opinions up with facts, as usual.
What? It's true..

Look at DoC and AC both was crap and had decent sells. FFX-2 was crap but you have ppl here calling the best game ever because of the name FF..

Thats a fact.. FFXIII could be the worse game evert((not saying it will)) and it will be called the best JRPG by mostly everyone here..

I mean hell DoC was worse then Resident Evil Survivor yet it gets called a GREAT GAME.
the art style and graphics and very unique
ahaha

I guess Nomura Fanboys will be Nomura fanboys.

Not only that SuperEclipse, this game pulled only about 100k in Japan, that is abysmal for "OH IT WILL SELL GREAT CUZ ITZ LIKE A KH GAME"
If you read my post ''The only reason this game will is'' I didn't say it would.

TFO out of our threads if you hate so much.
Oh god did I hurt monkeys feelings?

I find it funny for you to say this. When everytime I made a BD topic you came in there dissing it.

I guess it's different for you because your mod..

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

What is this game even about?

Edit: Ok I see but since I don't have a DS I'm not going to get hyped for it if it is released here.

D

Dash27

like two months ago. By Nintendo Power.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

like two months ago. By Nintendo Power.

Really? I haven't heard about that. I think it would have been mentioned by other people by now if that was true. What did they say, exactly?

D

Dash27

Really? I haven't heard about that. I think it would have been mentioned by other people by now if that was true. What did they say, exactly?

Mainly what the game was about, and they gave it a reletive release date: "early '08".

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

You do know that they might be speculating, right? I think the source we should really be trusting is SE.

D

Dash27

What exactly is "SE"? So far NP has been pretty loyal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back