• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I've decided not to try and defeat the harder bosses till I beef up my stats.

Because they are all terribly low.

And probably my drop rate, because I really don't want to fight a boss at half of my level :[

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lmao, he jumps too, so if you time it wrong, that'll be a waste of a Nexus Ray

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anyone want to get into any hypothetical discussion about the TWEWY Universe itself, rather than just what's in the game?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well... Can an Angel be born, or would one have to make their way up to being an Angel? And going outside of the Reapers and Angels, what other ways are there to become an Angel, if any?

Also, given the nature of how multi-planar physics is displayed in this game, with each successively higher plane being more filled with things, like adding layers to an image, would the Angel's realm be crowded with buildings and people and things from all the lower planes?

Lancelot

Awards
I would say the higher planes would more or likely be a different level of emotion as well as being more people... And I would probably think that an Angel can be brought in, although I would say there may be one or two higher Beings/Dieties than an Angel... Although I wouldn't really know how they would be

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And that's why this would be speculative or hypothetical discussion.

Through what we see with the Real Ground, then the Noise Plane, then the Underground, we see layers added to a single image. At first the basic world, then Noise start appearing, then Players and Reapers, or who or whatever is tuned to the UG appears. That leads me to believe that the Angel's Plane, if it's lowest frequency occupies the highest frequency of another Plane, then I think we'd see things from that Plane and all the ones below it in the Angel's Plane.

And as for beings higher than Angels, well, the Secret Reports say nothing of there not being a realm higher than that of the Angels, but I think the highest of the Angels would be the Director, going with the names in ascending importance or role, Conductor < Composer < Director. And he would govern not only the Angel's realm, but the entire world, and all Composers, for each city in which there is a Reaper's Game, would be underneath him.

If we want to take this further, we could expand it with the Composers relation to UG Shibuya as the Director's relation to the entire Earth, in that there would be a race of beings governing the planets, then the galaxies, then the entire universes, then multiple universes. That sounds like stretching it, but the game in itself already has abstract cosmology with it's multi-planar physics.

Lancelot

Awards
When you do go into it in a lot more detail, it does become quite complexing, and indeed, interesting... I would say, as you have that yes, the above Plane's would be looking down on the others... Such depth would be immense as well... But I think that each Composer has their own ways of working, and a higher deity wouldn't have as much say over them as it would seem... For instance, with Yoshiya and Kitaniji, it was more or less that they were "friends" of a sort, and were more or less on the same level, although it did come down to Yoshiya deciding the fate of Shibuya... So I'm not sure

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've no doubt that there'd be some level of friendship or mutual appreciation between the higher beings, things couldn't work without it.

Hm... Would Reapers have their own Native Plane, because to me, it seems like their native plane would be the UG, no?
Humans = RG
Noise = Noise Plane
??? = UG
Angels = Angels Plane.

So that would leave the Reaper's native realm as the UG, or would it be the Player's native realm, despite not being much higher beings, while the Reapers have their own?

Also, for the layered image planar thing:

Secret Report 5 said:
Observing a lower plane from a higher plane is simple.
We see Neku, Shiki, Beat, Rhyme, and all the other Players doing it without even thinking, so it could be assumed that it's almost if not entirely natural for beings in higher realms to see the successively lower ones.

Lancelot

Awards
I think that th Reapers plane actually might be lower than the RG and the UG, because the Players can see them, and the walls etc., meaning they could possibly having the down-effect... Although that could give reason for it to be a higher plane also, by being able to block their routes

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But the Reapers, Players, Noise, and any other beings in the UG can be seen from the UG because they are in the UG. And it wouldn't make sense for them to be lower, I'm pretty sure the Secret Reports state that the RG is the lowest of the realms, and personally, and as far as can be observed so far, the higher up someone goes throughout the planes, the more amazing things can happen. Eg: RG, normal world. Noise plane, wierd animals. UG, magical pins and all that jazz. Angel's plane, are said to be travellers, possibly over great distances, possibly extremely quickly and/or through unusual means.

And I realised something, for each plane, at the lowest point of its heirarchy, is an area that that portion of the realm has control over. EG = The smaller portions of Higher Planes cover larger areas.

The whole world is present through all planes (as far as we can tell). The RG is compartmentalised into areas the size of suburbs, or wards (for us in Melbourne) taking up several suburbs, but not larger than a city. Move up to the UG, and you've got entire cities under a heirarchy, and remember, or at least in the example of Shibuya, travel to adjacent Underground Cities was impossible. Move up to a higher plane still, possibly the Reaper's Native plane, and you'd have countries. Angels, the whole world. Steps up through the planes allow for greater sized areas to be controlled by the lowest point in that planes heirarchy.

Please don't do something that'll make we quote every single Secret Report and discern every detail into truths, speculations, and hypotheses, it's very tempting for me to do so.

Edit: Something I noticed:

Secret Report 1 said:
However, this particular Game is saddled with a nigh-unbelievable set of extenuating circumstances, catching the attention of the Higher Plane. Thus, I shall be taking a more hands-on role this time, as detailed in this report.
Depending on how you want to interpret this, The Producer could be talking about just another game, a prior one, or he could mean with 'this time' as another Game with rather extreme differences to previous ones.

Lancelot

Awards
I think he really means as with other Games, he has just sat back and watched, as apposed to the Shibuya Game, of which he participated to try to save Shibuya

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, likely but boring. I like the possibility of there being another game as screwed up as Neku's ones.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, you could only hope as much... I still would, if anything, like another TWEWY, but someone else's view...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I'd like a game that gives us a better view of the extended TWEWY Universe, things like what we've been discussing.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Are we talking about the technicalities of the TWEWY universe? oh, peachy keen!

While I mostly agree with what's been said so far, I actually think that the UG was actually created by the composer, or beings like him, and thusly has no real inhabitants. Remember that Beat for a little while was a reaper This says to me that the Composer actually was the game master for the first games in the UG, and actually recruited his reapers from any willing players. But this is only based on how the Shibuya UG works, based on the rules written by the Composer of that UG. Until we gain some knowledge of how other UG's work, it can't be assumed that all UG's follow the same basic rules.

Lancelot

Awards
... Very... descriptive xD... damn, what is it calle- FUSION STAAAAAAAAAAARS yesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back