• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Re: It's A Wonderful World may come to USA? [EGM RUMOR]

GTFO out of our threads if you hate so much.

Well, isnt this funny. Bashing at the one person who's not agreeing with the rest of the crowd going "zomg! this game look awsome! nomura roxxor my soxxor!" I wasnt aware this was the "say only good things about this game. if you have different opinions, gtfo!" topic. :)

I lol'd when I saw Sora, Kairi and KH-Seifer

The_World_Ends_With_You.jpg

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Re: It's a Wonderful World

Sheeesh. You dont have to be like that. So what if I didnt read the title. You dont have to be such a meanie. XP

My intentions weren't mean. I just didn't think your comment was necassary, seeing as the box art with the title had already been posted. And you introduced yourself in the wrong forum entirely. You go to the Community board to do that.

The control system looks like it'd be difficult to use. anybody else think so?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

A column from the april issue of GI answered it for me. Here's the scan I made.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7179/pictureqh0.jpg

It basically says that a while the player controls Neku with the stylus, his partner can be controlled by inputting sequences that are given on the upper screen on the D-pad.

Here is a scan of the upper portion of the top hand screen that made me do a double take. Look at the upper left corner for a surprise. People who have hung around the GV section for a while will get it!

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9519/picturepw2.jpg

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Is anyone else interested in the game? It looks pretty neat to me, it has very distinct style of presentation. Not to mention the awesomely designed characters.

The game seems pretty well made. I didn't hear about it until sometime earlier this year. I liked how they sorta used a Kingdom Hearts design the characters. I heard that the game wasn't that good, but it could be different. Wish they could've kept the original title of "It's a Wonderful World" but poo on copyrights. The World Ends With You doesn't sound as appealing, but I'd get it anyway...if I had a DS. =P

Josh

Silver Member

Yay allstar for game informer you just love that magazine :3

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Actually, I have a subscription to it from when I renewed a membership card a while back. Either from Gamestop or Game Crazy. I forget which.8P

boo_shoe2000

This is like the best game ever. With the unique cross battle gameplay, oh man!!! I sure am gonna buy this one. I've been on the look out for the updates of this game. And it's coming on APRIL 22!!! So near, I can almost taste it.*licks DS look-alike popsicle*

IGN has some video of the english version of the game and you can hear Neku's voice along with shiki and joshua

oh and Beat too. There's a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back