• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Can you go backwards? I don't think I've ever tried that =/. I obviously use Neku more often, but I also like to get my top Psych pin for my partners, it's good when you need some HP and a good enemy HP depletion

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
O.O are you serious??!? What would you do if all the Noise went onto the other side?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
No, I meant, say the Noise was on the left side, therefore you would go <- that way, for the direction. Say you were trying to go up, but you accidentally pressed the left directional key, could you press the right directional key, and then press the up key? Lol I hope that made sense.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Pshaw >: how come I missed this thread before as far as I remember

I to love TWEWY <3 it's an awesome game @w@

I believe you said you "raped the game thoroughly, longly and lovingly".

The only thing left for me to do is to finish off my rank.

3700 and some odd points, about 6K left to go.

Woooo.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You'd better get used to the cramped screen, Luigi, because if you're like some of us, you'll be spending a while staring at the screen while hooked on TWEWY.

Saluken: Yes, I know. It certainly is.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Who thinks Minamimoto isn't dead? Wouldn't he have been erased? Why was he still there, was he just knocked out? (Please don't tell me if the answer is in the Secret Reports because I haven't finished reading those yet!)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Who thinks Minamimoto isn't dead? Wouldn't he have been erased? Why was he still there, was he just knocked out? (Please don't tell me if the answer is in the Secret Reports because I haven't finished reading those yet!)

heh, you make a very interesting point. why he is still there is NOT mentioned in the Secret Reports, however.

It's not mentioned at all.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, I randomly started playing this again today and was reminded of how much grinding I'd have to do to fully complete it.

Fuck.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I've noticed. I haven't even gotten past the second floor of Pork City or beat Josh's challenge. I hope it doesn't take too long to boost my Bravery and suck to ridiculous levels.

S

Shadow Soldier

How the fuck do I do this slammer thing. I'm supposed to win a Slammer contest, but it doesn't make sense. My pins get tossed around like dolls. And I don't know if it says, but don't tell me to read the instruction manual because I don't have one because I'm playing the game via R4.

rent

Put Neku in his dress!

OMGsoraindress.jpg

oh, bummer. wrong guy

afrobutt

Silver Member
So, I randomly started playing this again today and was reminded of how much grinding I'd have to do to fully complete it.

Fuck.

I replayed it sometime ago, but doing the extra shit is a pain. I still haven't beaten those guys during Joshua's chapter at Tin-Pin >:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How the fuck do I do this slammer thing. I'm supposed to win a Slammer contest, but it doesn't make sense. My pins get tossed around like dolls. And I don't know if it says, but don't tell me to read the instruction manual because I don't have one because I'm playing the game via R4.

Flick the pin around with the stylus and use the buttons on the side for the specials. You can also charge up the strength of your pin launch by holding the stylus down for a bit in the direction you want it to go. It's pretty straight forward, but still challenging.

Put Neku in his dress!

I'm quite tempted to once I can, though it's much more fitting for Joshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back