• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Don't waste the scarletite pins. Save them for upgrading pin slots and combo attacks. If you do that, you'll have enough scarletite pins left over to get the sweet Hollow Leg and chain 16 upgrades at shibu-Q.

The term "Pin Mastery" refers to how many different master pins you have in your master pin pile. It naturally goes up if you master a pin, but it also goes down when you cash in all the mastered versions of that specific pin. So best to keep at least one of each mastered pin you get in your master stack if you seek a complete mastery.

You may already know this, but there are three different types of pin experience point, Battle pin points, Mingle Pin Points, and Shutdown pin points. Here are some sources that you can use to master and evolve pins.

Pin Evolution - The World Ends With You

Pin Evolution Table - The World Ends With You

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Thanks.

Okay, so I've played the game for a couple of hours. Game's fun, but I find it hard to keep track of both screens at once. It reaches a point where I don't pay attention to the top screen and just mash buttons, occasionally glancing to see if Shiki's facing the right direction.

The plot looks very promising, and the soundtrack is :awesome:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Some people have a strategy where they pay attention to whomever has the light puck. Apparently it works like a charm.

Soundtrack's available on iTunes, if you didn't know.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
For me, I usually just spam Neku and most of his pins then I'll go to my partner while my pins are reloading, and do a few pointers with them. While just moving my stylus aimlessly across the bottom screen, hoping that I'm dodging enemies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I hold the DS far enough away that I can use both screens simultaneously.

Really helped for that pig in Pork City that could only be damaged when you hit it on both screens at once.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Soundtrack's available on iTunes, if you didn't know.

lol paying for music

I found links to it on someone's Youtube profile.

For me, I usually just spam Neku and most of his pins then I'll go to my partner while my pins are reloading, and do a few pointers with them. While just moving my stylus aimlessly across the bottom screen, hoping that I'm dodging enemies.

That's essentially what I do.

I hold the DS far enough away that I can use both screens simultaneously.

Uh...what?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I just work on mastering all of my pins (or they evolve and then master the evolutions) and I work with one or two pins at a time with Neku, giving the others a chance to recharge.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So uh, I'm up to the last day, and Higashizawa or whatever his name is kicking my ass. >:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well did you buy the extra pin slots? They become more important in battle as the game progresses.

As mentioned before, try to keep the light puck moving for as long as you can. Using the attack bonus it gives you really helps.

You can also try raising your character's stats by giving them food. That might make things easier.

Marly

Awards
Like Mad said, if you attack him while his black hole thing is going on, you won't win, I can't remember but I think he may gain HP off of it, or something like that. Also listen to what he says in battle, it's real easy to determine what he's gonna do when you catch onto his dialouge.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well did you buy the extra pin slots? They become more important in battle as the game progresses.

As mentioned before, try to keep the light puck moving for as long as you can. Using the attack bonus it gives you really helps.

You can also try raising your character's stats by giving them food. That might make things easier.

I actually barely paid any attention to the light puck until the final boss when I started noticing I has taking out chunks of health at a time.

I really don't use much strategy :I

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hear ya. Had to beat the last boss on Easy because I sucked so bad.

Luckily, there's always the easy-way-out: leveling up.

Marly

Awards
I don't even remember how the light puck works. I mean I know it's good and all. But I couldn't ever learn how to pass it, or when it would move. Plus Cis:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cissy

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Basically when either of your characters has the light puck, you have to successfully execute a combo to pass it. Whomever has the light puck gets an attack boost, and the faster you pass it the higher the counter gets. I think the most you can reach is 5x.

Marly

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's too much thinking ;-; I was only really successful with that when I was fighting the last boss (I think someone else said that) but that's probably because:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I really feel like playin now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back