• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowmaster

What Marly said, on top of this, Shadowmaster:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I don't think the language ever exceeds that of the word b****.... I think

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Found Something...

"Bitch" is mentioned once, and only in the word "Bitchin'.

Wow, I'm so bad at brining up old stuff, but I found something that adds to what I was saying earlier.

Secret Report 3 said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just wanted to raise something I had found.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I finished up the story today. I'll get my hands on the secret reports some other time, since I'm juggling between three other games at the moment.

I want anyone who wants a sequel to go die in a fire.

Cissy

Bronze Member
A sequel would probably give Neku another reason to be emo.

So I agree.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm on the fence on a sequel. But if there IS one, no Neku (or just a cameo as in he's one of the background characters or a reaper mentions his story in passing.)

New Story, new interactions, has to be INTERESTING. Not the same story with new characters who act exactly the same.

Actually, focusing on the Reaper's story would be interesting. How did they die? Why did they decide to be reapers? How long have they been going at it? What are their rules (more explicitly. We know they play games, but what else? And what were the other games they play?)

Marly

Awards
Yay! No fires for me.... er.... I really think they should just stop now! I mean, it would be a bit repetitive, the story, and a bit predictable in most cases: we know they are dead, and we know they play a game, so its kinda repetitive :3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Hence, my reaper Idea.

No, I feel yah. THe story is amazing and I want it to continue, but I don't want it to be a remix/rehash. It has to be unique and from a different perspective.

Shadowmaster

Re: Found Something...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If they made a sequal I'd want it to be about the angels.If it wasn't for the secret reports we wouldn't even know about 'em

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I personally don't know about a sequel. I really want some more TWEWY, but the first one was so great, I wouldn't want a crappy sequel to ruin it.

edit: nvm. I would be cool with a TWEWY game involving a completely new cast. but then again, I don't want a crappy sequel.

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
It really would ruin it, I dont think they could ever match up with the first one, and the characters were so unique that it would be hard to match up with the new ones.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So I've gotten my hands on the game. I've been told it's a smart idea to get a screen protector first though, so I'm forcing myself to wait until I can get my hands on one.

:v Is there anything I should know before playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back