• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
"What the hell?!"

Just watch it on Youtube, for crap's sake...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
FLCL
BLGL

Switch B with G. Change B to C. Change G to F.

I just happened to see that and I'm just assuming it's a hidden reference to FLCL.

Uh, I know how to switch letters. All I'm saying is that seems to be a bit too obscure to instantly assume it is a FLCL reference. However, if the character resembled one from the FLCL cast, I'd be more inclined to believe it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Sweet! I just got this game!!! I havent played it yet! But Ill get to it! Cant wait to play

Awards
Haha. I haven't touched the game in about two weeks. >:

I seriously need to get back in it, though.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Haha. I haven't touched the game in about two weeks. >:

I seriously need to get back in it, though.

I haven't played it in probably three or four. Once I beat a game, I tend to slack off with after game goodies...

Actually, I just tend to slack off on games near the end, beaten or not.

Marly

Awards
So I got through the First Day.... its tough, can someone reassure me that you get used to the gameplay! Cause I find it real tough, does it get easier to control?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So I got through the First Day.... its tough, can someone reassure me that you get used to the gameplay! Cause I find it real tough, does it get easier to control?

Yeah it does. Give it time and it will become second nature.

The top screen will still likely boil down to button mashing though, assuming you bother trying to control it yourself.

Awards
In the beginning, I used to just abandon the top screen and work with the bottom. But yea, that doesn't work out too well along the way, so don't do that. x3

Marly

Awards
Ugh I like the bottom screen! But I dont really get the top screen! All I do is press over over over... and thats not right is it?

EDIT: Haha sorry! I broke down and read the Instruction Booklet! No need to answer this! Unless you wanna gimme some tips!

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ha! Lucky you!

Mine's on a flashcard, so I of course get no inctructions of any kind!

Well, it's generally favourable to keep an eye on what's going on on the top screen, namely just how your stacking up your fusion stars. EG: If you actually keep an eye on the way that Shiki's ESP cards are activated or they momentarily flash, it'll allow you to build up more Fusion Stars etc.

*-Deep Tears-*

The World Ends With You HEEEELP! (Please ;))

hi i hope this is posted im the right section!

im on day 6 on SHiki's week in T.W.E.W.Y. and i have to defeat all the pig noise in an area to have te red sweatshirt reaper open a wall fro me i beat E V E R Y noise in that area NONE of them were pig noise and the pig icon is still lit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did I miss something or just do something wrong? i could really use your help thankx! (oh and NONE of the areas with the pig indicator lit has pig noise in it! urgggggg and you can still hear them)

Member XIV

Re: The World Ends With You HEEEELP! (Please ;))

It's possible that you didnt beat the pig because it tends to run away as soon as the battle starts unless you attack it nonstop. Best suggestion is to use slash and fire, slash first to keep the pig back and drag the fire as the pig moves, it dies easily.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Re: The World Ends With You HEEEELP! (Please ;))

hi i hope this is posted im the right section!

im on day 6 on SHiki's week in T.W.E.W.Y. and i have to defeat all the pig noise in an area to have te red sweatshirt reaper open a wall fro me i beat E V E R Y noise in that area NONE of them were pig noise and the pig icon is still lit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did I miss something or just do something wrong? i could really use your help thankx! (oh and NONE of the areas with the pig indicator lit has pig noise in it! urgggggg and you can still hear them)

lulz

uh, you have to fight the green Pig icon, they don't show up randomly in red noice icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back