• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I agree. D:

THERE ARE NO CONS. AT ALL. >.> You get used to the battle system after a while and that is the ONLY bad thing about this game. Once you get the hang of it, though, it's really fun. :D

And, um, random but... is anybody interested in those extra songs that aren't on the actual soundtrack? Square's releasing another CD and it comes out in July~ 83

there were only a few songs not released on it, right? Heh, a guy on youtube posted some missing tracks on his channel a while back with download links, so I already got them from him.

Also, I tried a 9 Chain reduction with my level lowered to 35 earlier today and was doing just great until I got my ass handed to my by f*cking kangaroos, a penguin and a hedgehog. My God, that is a team up from Hell.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Exactly, because of the original level set to be the same... I find a pyrokinesis straight off for them helps a lot, and allows the partner, and also any other pins, to get themselves ready

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh yeah. More than one hedgehog is an absolute bee-atch on the top screen guys when the Noise are a high level. They're an absolute killer in those circumstances.

Just curious...What's everyone's current maximum drop rate?
Mine's 200 exactly.

Squall922

I have finally got this game and played it. personally I think it is one of Squre's best stories but at the end of it I felt like collecting and mastering pins be a lot of work and leveling the shops and the equiping the clothes a bit confusing but all in all It's possibly the best game I played on the nintendo DS so far

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Just curious...What's everyone's current maximum drop rate?
Mine's 200 exactly.

For just one battle? Holy crap! I'm guessing you are quite fond on the Absolute Shadow Ramen, aren't you? I myself have not been able to raise my drop rate any more than it is already set to, but it is currently at 66.

Also, those elephant type Noise have got to be the biggest pains in the ass in the whole game.

Awards
Max drop rate for me is 67. Haven't battle the elephants much though. Just don't run into them often. >:

By the way, does anyone know how to use the Nexus Ray? Pin no. 207, I believe.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That's "Big Bang", it needs the pin "Big Crunch" to activate. You don't get "Big Crunch" until you beat the game and unlock Ultimate Difficulty.

Awards
Oh, yea, Big Bang. My fault.

But anyway, I have beaten the game, and I did unlock Ultimate as well. So, I get Big Crunch after beating Kariya in Ultimate difficulty, right?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
THERE ARE NO CONS. AT ALL. >.> You get used to the battle system after a while and that is the ONLY bad thing about this game. Once you get the hang of it, though, it's really fun. :D
Story's crap, but that's a given for most DS games
One save slot
No point in the idea of "trends"
No point in separating the items into different brands. After you're introduced to shopping, you can buy items in around 4-5 different brand areas. The brands aren't equal so there's no incentive to use anything from say, Mus Rattus. You'll buy the crap items just to befriend the person. Most/all the overpowered ones are in the Gatito brand.

Gameplay's fine though.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Story's crap, but that's a given for most DS games
One save slot
No point in the idea of "trends"
No point in separating the items into different brands. After you're introduced to shopping, you can buy items in around 4-5 different brand areas. The brands aren't equal so there's no incentive to use anything from say, Mus Rattus. You'll buy the crap items just to befriend the person. Most/all the overpowered ones are in the Gatito brand.

Gameplay's fine though.

Personally, I'd say the story is probably better than most other games recently.

I will give you the rest, though those don't really bother me at all, nor do they keep it from being a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back