• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.... Bah, I haven't played it in ages, i'm back into Pokemon lol

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, as I'm going through collecting items for the Secret Reports, I've come to realize that Week Three is an amazing place to farm for various Yen pins, Adamantite and a truckload of PP. I can't wait to get to Another Day either; I hear that some of the best pins are there.

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, going through everything again is really great, especially when you get Ultimate too, because a heap more items are available then...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm working on getting that and pretty much everything else I haven't. Unfortunately, Shadow Matter/Dark Matter is not easy to come by.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
So, as I'm going through collecting items for the Secret Reports, I've come to realize that Week Three is an amazing place to farm for various Yen pins, Adamantite and a truckload of PP. I can't wait to get to Another Day either; I hear that some of the best pins are there.

Yeah, you get a lot of pins from the story. And don't forget, on different difficulty levels, you get different pins.

Plus, if you beat pig tower, you get this one awesome item.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, how exactly does one go about eliminating the blue pig noise on the right side of 104 on Beat Day 3? None of my attacks even phase it at all. I tried looking up information about it but nothing came up.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You eliminate the green noise pig by attacking it. That's pretty much it.
Either work on your attack or get better pins since your partner is disabled for the match.

Wait, what? That's the thing though, I am attacking it, with both characters even. I have some of my best pins equipped but anytime I try to attack it, it's as if none of the attacks connect. Occasionally, I do hear a squeal come form the pig as if I damaged it, but no numbers pop up at all.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Week 3, Day 3, green noise symbol on the right side of 104 is what you said, yes? The pig that shows up on my game is red and has a counter that starts at five and goes to zero. I lose the match when it reaches zero and my partner is not allowed to attack. I'm checking up on this after having beaten the game, although I don't think anything should be different if you are trying to kill the pig during the main story.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Week 3, Day 3, green noise symbol on the right side of 104 is what you said, yes? The pig that shows up on my game is red and has a counter that starts at five and goes to zero. I lose the match when it reaches zero and my partner is not allowed to attack. I'm checking up on this after having beaten the game, although I don't think anything should be different if you are trying to kill the pig during the main story.

Odd, that's not the same Noise I'm fighting. The Pig Noise I'm talking about is blue and seems to have horns of some sort. None of the pins I have tried using do anything to the pig, nor do any of my partners' attacks.

I thought all the Pig Noise would be the same for each location, but apparently not.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I'm a little rusty on my pig facts, but one type of Pig noise requires you to synchronize your character's attacks to defeat. I.E, Striking the pig noise on both screens with both characters at the same time. Try equiping a fast, physical attack pin for neku, like something from Jupiter of the Monkey(equip two from different grades, so that way you can continue to attack even when your first pin is reloading) and try timing Neku's strikes with You're partner's.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm a little rusty on my pig facts, but one type of Pig noise requires you to synchronize your character's attacks to defeat. I.E, Striking the pig noise on both screens with both characters at the same time. Try equiping a fast, physical attack pin for neku, like something from Jupiter of the Monkey(equip two from different grades, so that way you can continue to attack even when your first pin is reloading) and try timing Neku's strikes with You're partner's.

Oh, is that how it worked? I actually ended up defeating it earlier by blindly attacking it with Beat and a Lightning Arrester. That would explain why only a few of the attacks damaged it...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Oh, is that how it worked? I actually ended up defeating it earlier by blindly attacking it with Beat and a Lightning Arrester. That would explain why only a few of the attacks damaged it...

Yeah. A few of these you can just BS your way through with sheer luck.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hey (whoa first time posting in this section) I just rented this game a couple days ago. I love it, it's so awesome. I'm on Week 2, Day 3. Everyone here probably beat the game already huh?

Lancelot

Awards
I think so lol... Wow, that's cool you can rent it lol... I've never seen DS games for rent here lol... Oh, it just keeps getting better, trust me =D

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ha awesome. And yeah I know, blockbuster just started having DS games for rent so I thought I'd rent this one

Lancelot

Awards
Awesomeo! Yeah, it's definately worth it... Only problem is that it ends up getting deleted ey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back