• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- Screenshots released by Nintendo Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nintendo Japan has released brand new screenshots for The World Ends With You -Final Remix- along with an image of the promotional logo for the upcoming Nintendo Switch game releasing this year.

Final Remix features updated graphics, updated gameplay utilizing the touch screen display and Joy-Cons, an also delivers a brand new story experience featuring a mysterious girl from the secret ending of The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- and Coco Atarashi from The World Ends With You -Live Remix-.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on The World Ends With YouKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: The World Ends With You -Final Remix- Screenshots released by Nintendo JP

hypehypehype

I guess this means I'm getting a switch sooner than I expected

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Looks like everybody's getting TWEWY'd up!

I'm so pleased with the logo. It's a nice color. I'm getting 2006/2007 feels all over again. I think I might even import the JPN version...

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
HYPING ALL OVER THE PLACE,
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE~
HYPING ALL OVER THE PLACE,
GOTTA GET A SWITCH NOW~
♪
But I'm dirt broke....
*long sobs*

Last edited:

Ciel

maybe the world phi from serge was doing music for is a proper twewy world?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That would be beyond amazing if it were true. All I want is a 3D-rendered Shibuya. The layout is perfect for Sora, too. Imagine him jumping from the 104 Building, slamming down on a horde of Noise below then chain an attack with Riku as his Partner. All the while, an amazing remix of Long Dream starts playing.

Ugh, I psyched myself up for something that is probably not happening ;A;

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
never say never though i mean odd of that happieng is slim but what world could he be talking about beside big hero 6 but hosnely his music style would fit in big hero 6 [video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH1ivw0wieoGh-lDAiegUs7g8-8m6Np9A[/video] here the ost of big hero 6 movie i found even though the game story is orginal

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

He said he was remixing an overworld and battle theme.

Here's my wild guess: there's a shibuya area in San Fransokyo(BH6) and the music changes to suit TWEWY. I've been saying this for some time, and I honestly believe that having Shibuya within the BH6 world just makes sense. It would seem kinda repetitive to have 2 separate worlds with an urban Japanese setting.

Remember me if this ends up happening :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't really think San Fransokyo and Shibuya have the same urban Japanese feel. San Fransokyo is more like a futuristic San Francisco with some Japanese-inspired architecture and landscaping. Everything in that movie looked clean and sleek and there wasn't much that I thought screamed urban city.

Shibuya is very urban and cramped and busy. For such a small ward, its got so much going on.

But I also dislike the idea of the two being combined so that is why I think they look so vastly different. I've seen people say otherwise so I guess if this happened, I'd be okay with it.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really think San Fransokyo and Shibuya have the same urban Japanese feel. San Fransokyo is more like a futuristic San Francisco with some Japanese-inspired architecture and landscaping. Everything in that movie looked clean and sleek and there wasn't much that I thought screamed urban city.

image.jpg

e0012966_568a56913e460.jpg

I see some clear inspiration. I guess we aren't really shown the super urban side of San Fransokyo. But there are for sure some frames where the Japanese urban feel is represented.

I'm just a dreamer. I want Disney worlds to be intertwined with the stories.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: The World Ends With You -Final Remix- Screenshots released by Nintendo JP

hypehypehype

I guess this means I'm getting a switch sooner than I expected

Yeah, unfortunately me too. Didn't want to since the Wii U fiasco, but having this along with Octopath Travelers as exclusives is too much to ignore... I'm going to have to go win one in one of those arcade games, lol...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
image.jpg

e0012966_568a56913e460.jpg

I see some clear inspiration. I guess we aren't really shown the super urban side of San Fransokyo. But there are for sure some frames where the Japanese urban feel is represented.

I'm just a dreamer. I want Disney worlds to be intertwined with the stories.

I sort of see it, but Shibuya’s atmosphere isn’t just a visual one imo. I have very strong feelings about city identities, though. I was one of those people who was beyond upset about San Fransokyo being a combination of two cities because of their unique identities.

I would be okay with it, especially since so many people want this to happen but the idea of it just rubs me the wrong way.

Yeah, unfortunately me too. Didn't want to since the Wii U fiasco, but having this along with Octopath Travelers as exclusives is too much to ignore... I'm going to have to go win one in one of those arcade games, lol...

Hey, save $50 every month for six months and you’d have a Switch in time for this game. That’s $10 a week?

Malla

I love how clean the graphics look. I hated the blurry pixel graphics even when the game came out and that was handheld norm. The whole fashion aspect was lost. I don't understand how the gameplay works though, is there just one combat screen where you do both touch stuff and button stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back