• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- releasing October 12th in North America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nintendo has just announced that The World Ends With You -Final Remix- will release on October 12th, 2018 in North America! Fans of the iconic DS game and new fans alike will get the chance to experience a brand new scenario added just for this version featuring characters like Sho Minamimoto, Coco Atarashi, and a mysterious school girl walking the streets of Shibuya. Alongside this new scenario, Joy-Con support has been added to the game, and ton of quality-of-life improvements have been made to the game. 

Complete the mission...or face erasure.

That's all Neku knows after regaining consciousness in the middle of a busy intersection without his memories. Now he and his partner must fight to survive a life-or-death game in this twisted tale with more turns than the urban labyrinth of Tokyo they're trapped in. This definitive version of Square Enix's RPG classic brings the dark story to life on the Nintendo Switch system along with a new scenario and some killer, new remixed music.

In the crowded chaos of Tokyo, players of the Reapers' Game must complete daily missions or face total erasure. Neku might not be enthusiastic about forging relationships, but with his very life on the line, he'll need to learn how to work together with a partner—and fast: they only have seven days. Gear up with stat-enhancing threads and collect mysterious pins to unleash psychic abilities in battle. Take control of real-time, action-fueled RPG battles using touch controls or Joy-Con™ controllers. The definitive version of this modern classic is finally here.

• Fight to survive the week-long "Reapers' Game" playing out on the twisted streets of Shibuya, Tokyo
  • Delve into Square Enix's remastered RPG classic
  • The Nintendo Switch exclusive new scenario makes this the definitive experience
  • Collect an array of mysterious, stylish pins with powerful psychic abilities, then point the way to victory in real-time, action-fueled RPG battles
  • New remixed music tracks, new enemies, and hours of additional content—all exclusive to The World Ends with You: Final Remix!
  • Distinctive modern art from a team of artists led by producer Tetsuya Nomura, best known for his work on the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy game series
  • The expansive soundtrack boasts a wide array of genres, including everything from rock to hip-hop to electronica

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With Youand all things Kingdom Hearts!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, that isn't a bad gap at all. I'm kind of sad they didn't announce an LE for NA/EU. I'm glad I bit the bullet and asked a friend to buy me one from Japan but still...

I mean Neku had to put up with a 2 week delay himself.

lol our wait will be much easier than his

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah, that isn't a bad gap at all. I'm kind of sad they didn't announce an LE for NA/EU. I'm glad I bit the bullet and asked a friend to buy me one from Japan but still...

I actually AM sad about this. My partner really wanted one. I would have bought one myself. Nintendo's weird. They give us an ornate Octopath bundle, but the pre-established TWEWY gets crickets.

Nintendo aside, I'm still a little bitter Secret of Mana got nothing, along with it's limited issue release. :E

DarkQueenHelba

Awards
Wait... Are they seriously not giving TWEWY any kind of Limited or Collectors editions?! What is it lately with Square not giving A-list titles A-list editions? People will buy them for the established brands of games.

Give me soundtracks, art books, stickers! It’s hard to get these things in NA at least. Collectors editions are the way I’ve gotten many amazing soundtracks that are never released stateside.

What is is up with SE lately?!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait... Are they seriously not giving TWEWY any kind of Limited or Collectors editions?! What is it lately with Square not giving A-list titles A-list editions? People will buy them for the established brands of games.

Give me soundtracks, art books, stickers! It’s hard to get these things in NA at least. Collectors editions are the way I’ve gotten many amazing soundtracks that are never released stateside.

What is is up with SE lately?!
Nintendo is the one publishing the game outside of Japan so a collectors edition is up to them.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The new scenario is never before seen right? It will be a continuation from the new content in solo remix yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back