• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You: Final Remix collaboration coming to Square Enix Cafes across Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix Cafe, Square Enix Cafe Osaka, and ARTNIA will be hosting a collaboration event at their locations to celebrate the launch of The World Ends With You: Final Remix in Japan on September 27th. By ordering specific items on their menus, fans will be able to get their hands on limited place mats and coasters. One of the coasters even features brand new art by lead character designer Gen Kobayashi.

The collaboration will run from September 15th to October 19th at the Square Enix Cafe and Square Enix Cafe Osaka, and September 15th to October 31th at ARTNIA. 

ARTNIA Mats

SQUARE ENIX CAFE & SQUARE ENIX CAFE Osaka Mats

ARTNIA Coasters

SQUARE ENIX CAFE & SQUARE ENIX CAFE Osaka Coasters

Check out the launch trailer for The World Ends With You: Final Remix and remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on TWEWY, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

TechaNinja

Website
techaninja.blogspot.com
YES!

I will be attending both the cafe and bar when I was there anyway so this is amazing like damn I knew they would have an event.

I can cover it when I am there if you guys want.

TechaNinja

Website
techaninja.blogspot.com
Will do. I've sent an email to follow up and sort something out but yeah I will be visiting the cafe in both cities and the bar as well cause I love TWEWY and the artwork so far for the coasters and mats are sick so I hope the menu and merch is pretty nice to.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The coasters and mats are really cool! Both ARTNIA and SQEX Cafes have good artwork. I don't really see one better than the other.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Loved visiting these cafes around the time of FFXV's launch. So fun. I'd love to hear about the special food/drink items they have when you visit, TechaNinja :)

meatbun

Loved visiting these cafes around the time of FFXV's launch. So fun. I'd love to hear about the special food/drink items they have when you visit, TechaNinja :)

I must've visited just after you since I got the Nier Automata theme at the Akihabara location (if Artnia themes itself, they didn't when I was there)

I don't think the food is anything to write home about...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I must've visited just after you since I got the Nier Automata theme at the Akihabara location (if Artnia themes itself, they didn't when I was there)

The Artnia Cafe wasn't themed when I went me either (you don't need a reservation for that one either), there was just the general FF/DQ/ Square-Enix vibe. I think they shared some merch, but only the Square Enix Cafe was themed after FFXV. I wanted to go to the FFXIV one as well, but it was low priority, especially knowing I'd see the other two.

I don't think the food is anything to write home about...

I'm less interested in the quality of the food and more interested in the presentation and how it's themed after the series. That being said, my Cindy's Taelpar Harvest Galette was the sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back