• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- announced for the Nintendo Switch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The World Ends With You Final Remix announced for the Nintendo Switch

Musical note could be for fantasia of some sort.

Nah, that's Neku's head. You see his hand hovering next to his headphones and his spiky hair. The white oval is his forearm.

But I don't agree with the idea that this image was drawn a year in advance to promote TWEWY Final Remix like Tim suggested, but rather something TWEWY related in KH3.

yeah you mighbe right that i overthinking this and that imager maybe for just kh3 but keep in mind we are dealing with nomura sometimes you got to overthink with understaning nomura

I don't disagree, but this was drawn early last year. I really doubt he drew it to promote TWEWY Final Remix that far back. The image wouldn't have been blurred because he'd have just promoted that part for the TWEWY 10 year anniversary that started last year.

I am more likely to believe it is TWEWY being connected to KH3 somehow. If I'm wrong, I'll make my avatar Shuto, Tin Pin Expert and 5th Grader.

Shooter02.png

Oh, those were the times when I didn't even know about KH. Alright then, thank you!~

Speaking about grinding for pins, I kinda want to re-do the final battle on Ultimate, but it was ridiculously hard for me on the other difficulties so I am kinda afraid of the Draco
Gotta think about a strategy or something...

IT'S SO HARD

You have to have the right pin set up and all of the Regen gear you can equip or you get crushed so easily.

I demand The World Ends With You Funko pops.

NO. SHUT UP. I WANT IT.

Ventus is Sora's throat baby? (I haven't seen much of the Death Stranding trailers so I don't know that much about it. XD)

Yes, Sora is Ventus' throat baby. They dive into the water and everything...

Too be fair hardly anyone does.

A guy on YT made a 1 hour video explaining the new trailer, and it all makes sense now. Something about Egyptian gods, the baby detects the monsters, the ocean is the game over screen, and the baby inside of you is confirming you want to start the game over. Or something.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Yes, Sora is Ventus' throat baby. They dive into the water and everything..
So Norman Reedus has been having these weird thoughts lately.

Now I can't wait for Death Stranding's release because I want to see people try to compare everything that happens in it with Kingdom Hearts.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Nah, that's Neku's head. You see his hand hovering next to his headphones and his spiky hair. The white oval is his forearm.

But I don't agree with the idea that this image was drawn a year in advance to promote TWEWY Final Remix like Tim suggested, but rather something TWEWY related in KH3.

I don't disagree, but this was drawn early last year. I really doubt he drew it to promote TWEWY Final Remix that far back. The image wouldn't have been blurred because he'd have just promoted that part for the TWEWY 10 year anniversary that started last year.

I am more likely to believe it is TWEWY being connected to KH3 somehow. If I'm wrong, I'll make my avatar Shuto, Tin Pin Expert and 5th Grader.

Shooter02.png

IT'S SO HARD

You have to have the right pin set up and all of the Regen gear you can equip or you get crushed so easily.

NO. SHUT UP. I WANT IT.

A guy on YT made a 1 hour video explaining the new trailer, and it all makes sense now. Something about Egyptian gods, the baby detects the monsters, the ocean is the game over screen, and the baby inside of you is confirming you want to start the game over. Or something.

So....its not Kojima's mpreg Norman Reedus fan-fiction featuring vore? :(
But yah I mean anything is possible lol, I mean it sounds more legit than anything I have seen ha.

I vaguely remember us all discussing that being Neku back when that came out. Geeze, its already been so long and still no clarification ha.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Am I the only person who thought of Amiibo's when this game was revealed? the merchandising for this game is going to be insane considering the fact that Nintendo is publishing this.

Now I have the incentive to complete the mobile version of the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So....its not Kojima's mpreg Norman Reedus fan-fiction featuring vore? :(
But yah I mean anything is possible lol, I mean it sounds more legit than anything I have seen ha.

I vaguely remember us all discussing that being Neku back when that came out. Geeze, its already been so long and still no clarification ha.

It totally is still Kojima’s Norman Reedus and the Funky Fetus fanfic.

It’s actually a really fantastic video. I didn’t notice even half of the stuff it ends up pointing out. I think somebody shared it in the Death Stranding thread?

Yeah, crazy! It’s been almost a year since that image released and we aren’t any closer to finding out what the blurs are.

Am I the only person who thought of Amiibo's when this game was revealed? the merchandising for this game is going to be insane considering the fact that Nintendo is publishing this.

Now I have the incentive to complete the mobile version of the game.

No because we mention it on the 2nd page of this thread lol Amiibos would be fantastic. I think a lot of us would throw our money at a small run of Neku, Shiki, Joshua, Beat, Rhyme, Minamimoto, and Hype-chan.

Idk if merchandising will be “crazy” but we definitely will see more of it now than we had over the last 10-11 years.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

This makes me slightly uncomfortable and creeps me out, but hey, so did the fantastic trailer
I can't help but be curious........... but Sora being Ven's.......... ugh, that expression is really strange, is this "throat baby" name canon as of now? xD

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

The World Ends Wtih You Final Remix I.3 Prologue to TWEWY 2/prequel with Knucles and Dante in HD

Someone had to. ;~;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This makes me slightly uncomfortable and creeps me out, but hey, so did the fantastic trailer
I can't help but be curious........... but Sora being Ven's.......... ugh, that expression is really strange, is this "throat baby" name canon as of now? xD

Idk if throat baby is the canon xD people have given that baby all kinds of names!

I’M SO SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO CREEP YOU OUT

Holy Jesus on a swing, this will give me nightmares for the next two weeks rip me

AHHH I’M SORRY

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now if only we could get a remake of The Bouncer....

I’d love that. Have the original game packaged in because it’s so short lol but remake the whole thing with a completely updated story and tack on another play through as Dauragon so we can play his backstory. Also I need answers about Dominique.

If that can never happen, at least have some Bouncer cameos in KH.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
My avatar has been relevant after all these years lol. I'm happy for the new content. Sadly, I still don't own a Switch. I never played Solo Remix, but I'll have to play my DS version in spite of the announcement.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
My avatar has been relevant after all these years lol. I'm happy for the new content. Sadly, I still don't own a Switch. I never played Solo Remix, but I'll have to play my DS version in spite of the announcement.

You should be able to save up for the Switch before the game releases. The HD overhaul is enough to double dip.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Switch itself is well worth the money it costs for it. I'm kind of crying because I can play Oxenfree on it on the go, and when I get bored at work I can whip it out and do a few Pokken matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back