• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You - Custom Shoes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
OH MY GOODNESS

you have skill girl >:

I wish I could do that

they look absolutely awesome!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
My god, I don't think I've seen such an awesome pair of shoes! Absolutely zetta win

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Hehe, no problem

They're for a family member? I hope they like them!

Yeah, they are. :D Ha, He better like them or he can kindly return them back to me. I'll have no problem keeping them 8D

Thankies ∞ and Bumblebee for the comments :D! any comment with Minamimoto words in them are awesome by me xD

Akans

「moriya」
I want to be in your family.... Then i can have those epic shoes xD

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Thank you Shadowmind, Akans and keybladelgacy :D!

Haha, you won't have to be in my family to have shoes like those xD I'll be starting orders soon once I get at least three more shoes done to show. Buuut, they won't be with copyright material on them (like these D: Those are only for gifts, meaning: not for profit... I do NOT want lawyers on my ass...), they will be however with whatever original design you'd like. I'll get into that more later on though :DD;

shadowmind

California and yes i will enjoy the earth quakes,I
Thank you Shadowmind, Akans and keybladelgacy :D!

Haha, you won't have to be in my family to have shoes like those xD I'll be starting orders soon once I get at least three more shoes done to show. Buuut, they won't be with copyright material on them (like these D: Those are only for gifts, meaning: not for profit... I do NOT want lawyers on my ass...), they will be however with whatever original design you'd like. I'll get into that more later on though :DD;

lawyers suck :23:,XD i would buy two pairs, one to look at(because they're to awesome too wear) and one to wear(because it would be to tempting not too) XD. btw have you ever thought of selling on etsy? I see lots of stuff that people made with kingdom hearts and Final fantasy designs on them and i think(but not sure) that its allowed.

Awards
These are pretty awesome.

You should enter them in the Artist of the Month contest : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back