• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The word (FUROMS) is a sin.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWingedPunk

:confused: I was once chatting on this site before i joined its furom . So i have asked the people ''Who have joined the FUROMS'' and everyone one was mad and some started laughing at me. They kept saying ''go learn how to spell'' I was like wtf?
So I have asked the people whats wrong with it . One guy said that ''When you say Furoms, its like you are mentioning some king of Japanese Company that makes roms" .So do you guys agree with this or no?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
_*Rikku*_ said:
So they messed up on their spelling? Does that mean that they are less intelligent? No. In fact, they are probably smarter considering they don't sit in front of the computer rotting their brain away to get one more post.
LMAO Hahha... I can't stop laughing. Haha

Most members on this site are quite picky about spelling, we don't enjoy wasting our time trying to figure out what others are saying when they don't type properly. But if they take it too far, and start going all out with flames, tell a mod; it'd be taken care of.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
_*Rikku*_ said:
No actually, it's not. But from the looks of it, it seems thats what you've been doing for quite awhile. Nice 2,000 posts. You must be sooo cool.

...it's not a bad thing to have 2000 posts. And who says that none of his posts were good and that all he was trying to do was get a high post count? No one. Except you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back