• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Wonderful The Wonderful 101 Threadl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
gsm_169_wonderful101_nindirect_wiiu_ot_080913_640-640x360.jpg

The Wonderful 101 is out in Europe and Japan right now and will be out Sept 15 for NA. Anyone have it?

[video=youtube;bNefE89DZds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNefE89DZds[/video]

Iwata Asks

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've! I heard its not selling so good. Is it because of the design or because of the story? Anywho the Cast is wonderfully nice, but my favorite is Green :D Luca and Wonder Black are adourble :3

State

Awards
Tried the demo, purchased the full game and no regrets~

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm considering buying this, but can't decide. I haven't bought a Wii U game since launch because 1.) the game drought 2.) too much schoolwork, and 3.) a flood of 3DS games, but this looks interesting enough that it might warrant a purchase. I've heard mixed things about it online, though. What did people here think? It's between this, Zelda (which I played on GCN), and ACIV for my one purchase.

State

Awards
I like the game, very entertaining, but like I did: try the demo.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
The first time I played the game I feel like I judged it too harshly and stopped playing. I'm trying it out again and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I really love just how different each Wonderful One is and I would kill if they were somehow expanded on. I'd love to play a game with Wonder Nurse or Wonder Beer. Or a tag team with Wonder Nurse AND Wonder Beer. It'll be like a sitcom.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
they should make a sequel, it so deserves one.

even though they used up every idea they could think of in the first game.

I concur. A sequel to this already awesome game could be bittersweet: bitter because it could be more of the same, but sweet because it is the Wonderful 101, a wonderful game. *snort*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back