• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Wolf and the Hunter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackwolfXAxel

The Wolf and the Hunter ,Once there was a brave white wolf that fell in love with a hunter. She Wasn't afraid of the Hunter,The Hunter seem to be human but he was a vampire.One of wolves enemies,but she didn't care about that she loved him.One Day she went to approach him when to when to tell him that she love her.He turn her down She was tail from the rest of the humans her appears was veil. She ran off into the wood the hunter then seen her as a wolf and ran after her.

*she cry as she run deep into the woods*
b263350a.jpg

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Sorry for being the bad guy, but I have to lock both this, and the other thread.

The way that RolePlaying works around here is at first a daunting task. I can help, with three simple steps. :)

Step 1: Brainstorm! Develop a plot full of potential encounters, and twists. Create your own world through the sketchpad of your imagination.

Step 2: Test the waters! Create an OOC or Signup thread in the OOC/SignUp section. Look at other established RPs for ideas of how to create your first post. It should have a brief summary of the plot, along with rules, and a skeleton template for people to fill out. People will reply with their characters, and soon you'll be on your way to RolePlaying success!

Step 3: Begin your adventure! Create the thread, in the correct section. This is where I can't help. From there on out, you and your fellow members write your own future. Whether you take a journey across the stars, or find yourself in the trenches of a war, it's all up to you.

Good luck, and farewell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back