• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Wizards of Darkwood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CactusAce

Awards
Chapter I: Magick

Alexander woke in the morning to an odd sight. At the end of his bed was a small, round and grey creature.
'Good morning Master!' It said in a high pitched voice, its large eyes staring directly in to Alexander's. Alexander was not shocked by this, he didn't even jump after seeing it, instead he smiled and held out his hand, just like his sister does to hers. The creature hopped on to his palm and looked up at Alexander.
'So, do you know why I'm here?' It asked.
'No,' Alexander replied, his voice quiet as he was still sleepy.
'Oh, you really don't? Didn't you go to Darkwood Magick Academy?' The creatue asked, still in its high pitched tone.
'Darkwood what?' Alexander asked, getting out of his bed and putting the creatue on a shelf before switching n to a white shirt and plain black pants. He then looked to the creature and held out his hand again, which the creature hopped on to.
'You don't know much, do you?' The creature asked before climbing up Alexander's arm and on to his shoulder, which surprised Alexander since it had no arms or legs.
'Listen,' said Alexander as he opened the door of his room and stepped in to a hallway. 'I have no idea what you're talking about. My sister just has something that looks similiar to you, I don't have any idea how she got it and I've been expecting something like it for a long time, which appears to be you.'
'Well, you have a lot to learn. My name is Leofondas, but Leo is a fine name. In this town of Darkwood every child with Magick inside of them will eventually have a Trindo created from their own Magick while they sleep. It's simple, and easy to understand if you have gone to Darkwood Magick Academy.'
'I have no idea what Magick is,' said Alexander as he started to descend the flight of stairs that lead to the lounge room. 'my parents sometimes tell me and my sister about it, but Magick is used in fairytales, Leo, its not meant to be believed in.'
'You have much to learn then,' said Leo, allowing himself to giggle.
~
'We need to find one more student,' said a man in black robes, directing it to the woman behind him.
'What do you expect of me to do?' Asked the woman, flicking her hair.
'Well,' started the man, 'we could look around town. Surely our skills would be great enough to track down one more student. We could take The Rift to get to Darkwood, children of all ages are constantly creating Trindos with the Magick inside of them.' The woman murmered something under her breath, then walked ahead of the man before vanishing in to fin air.
'Ah, Meriotte, you're still as stubborn as ever.'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back