• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The whole MX summoning Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
This has been asked but I can't find any topics about it so I'll just make a new one

Did they screw It up here completely? Nomura never even explained about this. HOW exactly did Master Xehanort summon Kingdom Hearts near the end of the game during the battle with Aqua, Ven, and Terra? As far as we know MX says the only way Kingdom Hearts can form is if you form the Keyblade. I don't know if they screwed it up here or something, but MX clearly formed KH before the X Blade was even made....or before Vanitas and Ventus fused

All it said was "MX parted the clouds and showed Kingdom Hearts"...so it was always there? KH is located in the RoD...so is they Keyblade Graveyard located in the RoD now?

They just never explained this well at all. It will always be a major plot hole to me

Sdog

Awards
I believe having the battle going on and having both ven and vanitas present was enough for KH to be unveiled. As for being able to access it he would require the x-blade. I agree, him shooting that ball of whatever revealing KH was a bit of a brain teaser and I hope if he pulls that again in KH3 it's better explained.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I think what it mostly amounts to is, "oh, that would be cool. It would make it seem more urgent". How it actually works with the plot is an after thought. We really don't know the extent of MX's power and what he's capable of, so that kind of lets the plot developers do whatever they want.

Gram

Banned
Awards
All it said was "MX parted the clouds and showed Kingdom Hearts"...so it was always there? KH is located in the RoD...so is they Keyblade Graveyard located in the RoD now?

I don't think it was always there but that it was drawn there by Ven & Vans impending fight and soon appearance of the Xblade.
They are counterparts so it'd notice it's other half getting ready to form.

If you notice the clouds begin to gather as TAV & MX start there battles and it's not till the fight starts and till clouds appear that MX parts the clouds.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I don't think it was always there but that it was drawn there by Ven & Vans impending fight and soon appearance of the Xblade.
They are counterparts so it'd notice it's other half getting ready to form.

If you notice the clouds begin to gather as TAV & MX start there battles and it's not till the fight starts and till clouds appear that MX parts the clouds.
But Xehanort said the real KH was swallowed by the darkness and was never seen again
And KH is located in the RoD

Is the Keyblade Graveyard located in the RoD now?

And it still doesn't make sense how KH was formed even before Ventus and Vanitas had a 1 on 1 battle...or even before the X blade was made. It just doesn't make sense. It's all backwards

For KH to even come Xehanort said the X Blade had to be made first

Gram

Banned
Awards
But Xehanort said the real KH was swallowed by the darkness and was never seen again
And KH is located in the RoD

Is the Keyblade Graveyard located in the RoD now?

And it still doesn't make sense how KH was formed even before Ventus and Vanitas had a 1 on 1 battle...or even before the X blade was made. It just doesn't make sense. It's all backwards

For KH to even come Xehanort said the X Blade had to be made first
Yes he did say it was swallowed but he also said it would reappear in resonance to its's counterpart the Xblade. Meaning regardless of where KH is right now, it will appear where ever the Xblade does.

It is all backwards but it's the best explanation we got. Your asking for something with no actual answer too. All that we know is that KH will appear where ever the Xblade does and not long after it appeared the Xblade appeared in the Graveyard regardless of how unstable or incomplete it was.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
While what Anagram, I mean Gram, said is the most we know, I would consider KH coming close to the battlefield similar to what Sdog said earlier, KH was drawing near simply by Ventus and Vanitas being within proximity to one another. However, if KH did fully come down to all of them, they would not be able to access it's power without the X-Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back