• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The way Ven holds his keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasfan13

Does anyone else notice the way Ven holds his keyblade, i'm just curious because he's the only one who holds it like that

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yes, we've all noticed. We don't really know why he holds it that way either. Nomura probably just wanted to try out a new style when it comes to fighting.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I wonder if Ven holding his keyblade backwards has anything to do with Saix holding his claymore backwards. Maybe Ven teaches Isa how to fight when they meet in Radiant Garden.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I wonder if Ven holding his keyblade backwards has anything to do with Saix holding his claymore backwards. Maybe Ven teaches Isa how to fight when they meet in Radiant Garden.

Possible, but it sounds like a stretch. I could see it happening though. ;D

popcornlion

He just looks more kickass with that style
probably just want to introduce a new style of action
instead of the old basic pose that Terra and Aqua posess
Who knows if Isa could've taught him
Possibility?

SORA619

Awards
Maybe because he is doing faster his moves with this style. Don't forget that nomura said ven is the fastest of the trio

crazzyBRY

probably =X..

or probably vanitas tought Riku how to fight so that riku can beat sora =)

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
I think it is just the game developers trying to switch things up a bit with the way the characters fight. Sora does his 2handed hunched over thing, Riku fights with one hand out and his sword by his head, etc.

IT'd get boring and unpersonalized if they didnt make changes.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It most likely has to do with him using speed as a weapone. Assasins/ninjas are know to hold their swords like that some times because they can run past their enemies and cut them with out having fight them face to face. Just run past really quick and slice.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe it's because Nomura would like to try out a new style.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Well, if you think about it, the way he holds his Keyblade really just compliments his style, which is speed, and it's quite a lithe Keyblade, too.

Kaiju-Z

He's the only one in the KH verse. But not the only fictional character to ever wield a weapon that way. Look at Galen Marrek from The Force Unleashed. He uses his Lightsaber the same way.

Talys Alankil

Well, his keyblade was designed to be worn this way, and it's adapted to his fighting style. Even in the sunset horizons scene he holds it backwards, if my eyes work correctly, and i think they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back