• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Way to Find Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRebel_GirlxX

Om my gosh I'm so excited lol this is my FIRST time ever doing a fan fiction so yeah it might suck...But i hope it turns out good. Feel free to judge me and everything. OH and one more thing you might wonder what the hell the title has to do with the story, well youll discover that at the end of the story. Okay here it goes!

Chapter 1

Preparing for Adventure!​

In the cozy small village of Toran in between two large evergreen mountains lived three young teenagers who were the best friends forever. There was Alex, a lazy, laid back fourteen year old guy with blazing red hair and green eyes. There was Zack an ambitious and tough fifteen year old guy with black hair and deep teal blue eyes. They might have seem total opposites but the thing that these two close buddies shared was that they both liked Christine, a beautiful fourteen year old girl with long, shiny black hair and green eyes. Everyday after school ended these three best friends would go sit below this tree and talk about random things that happened during their day.

Alex sighed and said, " I wish we could stay forever like this, no school, chores, or crazy moms yelling at us thats what i call having a damned life!"

"Well yeah but you know our mom would kill us if we run away and then stupid school would call the cops, " Zack replied.

Alex gave Zack a small punch in his arm and told him," Nothing hard that we can't handle right?"

*cough cough* " You guys arent forgetting about me or are you?" Christine exclaimed as she was giving that smile that Alex and Zack both have been dying to see for the whole day.

" Of course not!" Theres always a girl in every adventure story!" Alex said.

"Well and not to say that they are always beautiful," Zack added giving a little wink to Christine.

" Well thank you Zack" she smiled even more." But how about if we just go away from this boring traditional life all the other people have and start our own adventure?"

"Yeah!" Alex screamed happily," Then we could have cool adventures like in the Final Fantasy games!"

Zack and Christine just glared at Alex in silence.

After the awkward silence Zack said,"Anyways, not a bad idea Christi lets just get our things and go."

"Then its settled! Tommorow at midnight we leave Toran and start a whole new life!" Alex announced as he standed up.

Christine stood up and said, "Well then mister Alex its a promise!"

"Yeah its a promise" Zack said.

And they all made there special hand signs they had invented.

As they were leaving to go back to the town Alex picked up a white flower that he found in the ground.

“She'll love it, its as pretty as her.” His conscience said

" I know, I'll give it to her when I walk her to her house."

" Hmm...you're smarter than I thought you were." His conscience added

"Shut up!"

"Gee attidude!" His conscience said

Then he catched up to Christine and told her, " Christine ughmmm....I wanted to give you this. I thought it was really pretty and then thinking about pretty things I thought about you."

"Wow, its really pretty Alex I never expected this from you, thank you." She then gave him a very tight hug.

Alex of course didnt want to let go but as you know that results would be awful if he didnt.

" Well Christine looks like I have to go its getting dark and yeah."

"Very well then bye!"

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Pretty good. But you might want to remove the qoutes for the conscious speak and italicize it to indicate internal dialog. and you misspelled "attittude." Other than that, it's very well done.

Aceflyheight

I just got finished reading the first chapter and in my opinion, you're off to a great start. I can't really say much that hasn't already been said. All I'm going to add, is just try to work on your spelling and punctuation a little.

Keep on writing this story, I've got a feeling that this story will be great all the way through to the end. If you ever need any help with this being your first story, don't be too scared to ask one of us that hang around the fan-fiction forum for help. I'm not going to say that I speak for everybody, but the majority of us don't mind helping people with their stories if they ask for help.

Well, can't wait to see your next chapter. Until then, keep on writing and never stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back