• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Warriors of Twilight: The Haunted Mansion PT 5!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
This is the sequel for my other ff: The Stars That Shine Light (link here: My fanfic!)

Soo read that before this, or you won't really understand it. YAY! SEQUEL!

Prologue: A young girl dropped her necklace and got on her knees in sorrow. The silver star and heart pendants became covered with the dust the wind was blowing arcoss the moor, and a tear ran down her face and made a line all the way down her cheek ending at her chin. A boy was standing in front of her as she dropped her keyblade, and he shook his head.

"I'm surprised someone as smart as you would do such an awful thing." She whispered softly. Now sitting down on the dry dirt.

"You don't understand why, do you? I wish that it was easy to explain." He said with a tinge of regret. Sutaa looked at him and stood up.

"Then try, or i'll asume that you've gone insane and I will kill you right now." A smirk formed from his lips.

--------

Maybe darkness is easier to reach than light.
Maybe thats why so many hearts loom there.
Maybe they try to make it to the light but can't.
Maybe twilight is where the stars rest.

Chapter one: A cold winters morning

"Sora I already said that you can't have any more darn coffee! You've had two cups already, your eyes are as big as oranges, and suprisingly your hair looks spikyer than usual!" I said pulling Sora's hand away from the coffee machine.
White snow was falling outside of the window and frost had formed on the edges of the glass. It was their turn to come to my world and stay for a week so I introduced Sora to the wonders of coffee and creamer. How stupid could I be?
His face dropped, (not entirely because of the caffine rush) and he grabbed some cereal and sat down on a dining room chair. We all followed and sat down in the wooden chairs.

"Soooo.... when are we going on another adventure?" I asked everyone. Riku and Kairi looked at me oddly and Sora had a small grin. I missed fighting heartless and nobodies. My normal life seems kind of boring compared to the journey I went on with Sora, Donald, and Goofy.
But then I found out that all of my memories of Roxas were fake, and I was actually a person made of worlds, oh and that I have to go to everyworld fighting the darkness till it's all gone and return to Kingdom Hearts to be a guardian.
Yay. Happy future for me.

"Well maybe we can use the gummi ship to just go. This time we have the choice. Our worlds haven't been destroyed and we want to go on another adventure so lets go!" Sora said excitedly. Kairi didn't look that sure and suprisingly Riku didn't either. I sighed and looked down. Not yet I guess. Then I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it to see a huge pair of ears.

"Hiya Sutaa. I need to talk to everyone here." This must be king Mickey.

"Sora, Riku, Kairi? I think one of our friends is here!" Mickey smiled as I let him in. Sora came barreling straight towards Mickey, and picked him up. Riku smiled and Kairi giggled at how hyper Sora was.

"Ok but this is important so listen to me," Mickey said in a serious tone. Awww no time for chatting.

"Well fellas, the darkness has decided that the easiest way to get rid of the light is to make an army. Someone with great power and strength is leading them. He recruted different keyblade weilders from many worlds who thrive on chaos," Wait there are lots of them?

"more nobodies and heartless," Ok thats easier.

"And they have used dark magic, like the kind Maleficent has, to make living dead." The thought of zombies from scary movies popped into my heads. Shivers ran down my spine as I thought of the "LIVING DEAD" fighting me.

He stepped back outside to show us something, and we followed as wet snow landed on my hair.

"Ummm... just a small question? Why couldn't you tell us the rest inside?" Kairi asked. They probably weren't used to the cold yet.

"Because I need to show you something in another world," As we all piled into the gummi ship Mickey set the course to some far off world.

The start of a new adventure. I knew we would get one soon. I relaxed as tons of stars passed my window and I leaned back in my chair.

Please comment!!!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Eve of Twilight's Warriors: SEQUEL!

The prolouge was intense!

Well ya added more detail like I suggested you do, and it came out real well :D
Love!

Sparks

gone

Thank you's!! I've improved alot since i started cause of your comments. Thanks!!

Sparks

gone

Chapter Two: A Dusty Moor

As we stepped onto the new world I looked around confused. Nothing was here besides dirt, dust, and rocks. I looked around to see Sora's face and he was a little bit more confused then I am.

"King Mickey, why are we here?" He sighed and waved his gloved hand telling us to follow him. The wind picked up as we walked over a small hill and looked down at what fascinated me. Tons of Keyblades were plunged into the ground and a crossroad was in the middle of them.

"W-what i-is t-this?" Kairi studdered. I guess it was kinda scary. If these were keyblades then all of these people must be dead. Mickey looked at it and then looked at us.

"Its a battleground. A war was here a long time ago. Brave keyblade weilders went against another and fought till the death. And now it's happening again." My mouth dropped so low that if I wasn't paying attention a fly could have probably could have flown in. Sora looked worried and Riku's eyes were glazed. I grabbed onto Sora's hand and held it tightly.

"I can't die. I have to protect Kingdom Hearts." I said quietly. Then Mickey said the words that I was dreading hearing.

"You have to form your own army. With other Keyblade weilders and friends with strong hearts. You can choose whoever you like but you have to make sure that they are on our side." We all nodded and then Riku broke the silence.

"How about I go to one world, Sora goes to one, and Sutaa goes to one. That way we can get this done quicker." I bit my lip.

"Well I don't really want to go by myself. What if I went with Sora?" Sora smiled and I looked back at Riku.

"And I'll go by myself? I'm ok with that."

"Great then we should start!" Sora said impaitently. Kairi frowned and asked,

"What will I do?! I can't go to a world filled with heartlees and nobodies by myself! I'll get killed!"

"How about you find a world where we can stay at? Like with food and beds and stuff for everyone." She shrugged and everyone went back to the gummi ship exept me. I walked down to the middle of the crossroad and looked at a keyblade right in the middle. It looked alot like mine and I tryed to pick it up. I grabbed my head as voices overwhelmed my brain.
The keyblade is said to hold phenomanal power.
One legend says its weilders saved the world,
while another says they brought ruin and chaos upon it.

"What?" I said confused at what I had just heard.

"Hey Sutaa!!" Sora yelled from ontop of the hill. "Come on! We're waiting for you!!" As I ran up my heart started beating like crazy and I bit my lip.

How can I do this?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Nice chapter TwilightDusk :D
A Keyblade War? Hm interesting...
And I think its funny how Kairi gets stuck with the kind of useless job XDD
And voices talking to Sutaa in her head? Will she go mad? Insane? XDD
Just Kidding
Anyways, nice job

Sparks

gone

Okies!!

Chapter three: Part one: 999 ghosts in the walls, 999 ghosts...

Dark cloudas covered over the stars and the moon and made everything darker than usual as we stepped through the moss covered gates in this world. Sora and I walked up the dirt driveway that looked like it was right in the middle of the bayou and saw a car parked right outside the old mansion.

"Sutaa is it just me or do you see like a million graves in the backyard?" Sora said peeking over the hill and seeing many graves in a large courtyard outside. If he was freaked out because of ghosts then he was wasting his time.

"Ghosts aren't real Sora. So don't beleive that they are. And yes I see the graves but as you see i'm not scared." I said proudly, straighting my back and standing tall.

"But what about the-"

"If you say zombies i'm gonna punch you so hard you'll become a zombie. I don't want to hear that word come out of your mouth ever! Understand?" He nodded as I interrupted him. I was afraid of the zombies, especailly becaus ethey are real. But ghosts? No way.

"Ok so lets see if the people who live here have seen a keyblade weilder." Sora said quickly. I walked up to the large creepy door and knocked. And we waited, and waited, and waited....

"Ok we have been sitting here for like 30 minutes now. I think we should just-"

"Hello, welcome to Gracey Manor. How may I help you?"

"Holy- " I started to say as I jumped into Sora arm as the old man answered the door. He must be the bulter, a creepy butler at that. "jeez... you startled me." I said as Sora looked at me and chuckled.

"Not afraid of ghosts, huh?" I glared, got down and brushed myself off. Then turned to the man standing in the door way.

"So, have you seen anyone with a giant key thingy that can destroy things?" I asked.

"No I'm sorry I haven't but you have to go because Master Gracey has some guests right now," He said starting to close the door on us. I placed my foot inbetween the door and the doorway and said,

"Not so fast. We have to find someone here, and save this world from darkness, exept looking in your backyard that looks kinda impossible so we need to stay here until it's done." He cocked his head and let us in.

"Stay away from the other family that is here. Master Gracey is trying to sell the house and they are the realitors. Dinner is at 6:30. And I am Ramsley. Call me when you need anything." He said walking away. The inside was creepy too.

There was cobwebs everywhere and down the hall there was a row of men in armor, two staircases led to the second floor and and there were many doors leding to places around the house.

"Wow, they're trying to sell this place? Good luck." I muttered before going upstairs with Sora.

End of part one.

As you see we are going to each Disney world now so I'll have more chapters and more fun!!!

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Re: The Eve of Twilight's Warriors: Chapter 3!!!!

That was the Haunted Mansion right?

And Sutaa believes in zombies, but not ghosts...? Aha.....poor thing >:)

Sparks

gone

Ya it's the haunted mansion, and Sutaa now only believes in because in the dusty moor mickey told her so yeah....... But I'll have a another chappy up tomarrow.

Sparks

gone

Chapter three-part two: 999 ghosts in the walls, 999 ghosts

As Sora and I walked down the hallways we saw a flicker coming from around the corner. Sora and I took out our keyblades and ran straight into a man! I stepped back and jumped a bit at the sight of him.

"Hiya I'm Sora and this is Sutaa." Sora said quickly. I looked at the man and waved quickly. This must be one of Master Gracey's other guests.

"I'm Jim Evers of Evers and Evers Real Estate. Have you seen two kids and a woman?" Sora and I looked at each other and shook our heads. Then all of us heard a loud deep breathing coming from one of the doors at the end of the hall. I gulped and walked forward slowly opening it. A phone that was on the table started to ring. Sora walked up to it when a crow called out on top of an old mirror. I bit my lip and we looked into it and screamed. It looked like all of our skin was gone and we were dead. Jim dropped the candlabra he was holding and we looked down, when we looked back up we were back to normal.

"Sprits from the grave....." We heard soft muttering coming from another room. A green light was coming from the end of the hallway and we heard the voice become louder.

"Thank god I heard your voice! Hey listen I need your help I lost my way and I need to get outta here! I'm sorry if I sound a little frazzled but we just had ourselves a little freak show back there!" Jim said panting heavily.

"Yeah, there was this mirror and it looked like we were dead and... where are you?" Sora asked as we walked into the room. There was a table with a green cyrastal ball in the middle of the room.

"Goblins and ghoulies of last halloween.... awaken the sprits with your tambourine!" I looked cocked my head and jumped as a head appeared in the ball.

"I am Madam Leoda seeer of all, voice to the sprits. Whom do you seek?" She asked me with a chillling voice. Then three chairs came quickly down the halls and hit our legs making us sit down and they stayed under the table trapping us right there.

"I am seeking a way out of here!"

"Then you must look within." She told us smirking evilly.

"I don't want to look within, I want to look without! Are you deaf?!" Jim said quickly.

"There is great evil in this house. A devils curse, It seeks to destroy you!" I shook my head and leaned in.

"I have creatures trying to destroy me all the time! Do you think this is extra-ordinary for me?! Cuz its not!" I said croosing my arms.

"Well I was just trying to seel the house, OK?" said Jim. Leoda ignored him and started an incantation.

"Sprits from the grave, lift us from the black, show us, SHOW US THE WAY BACK!" As she finished the sentece we were lifted into the air and were flying around the room.

"Oh I'm gonna be sick." I said as Sora face turned green.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Re: The Warriors of Twilight: The Haunted Mansion PT 2!

Poor Sutaa XD

The crystal ball head lady is my favorite character from the Haunted Mansion :3

Sparks

gone

I know I love her!But ya Sutaa gets very quesy very easily.

Sparks

gone

Yay more readers! Next chappy!

Chapter three-Part 3: 999 ghosts in the walls, 999 ghosts

Meanwhile.... Sara Evers was in the Library with Master Gracey...

"Mister Gracey may i ask you something? This house its been in your family forgenerations, its your home, why do you want to sell it?"

"These halls are filled with so many memories, some of them painful... for you to understand I really must show you... its alright theres nothing to be afraid of." Master Gracey started talking about grand parties and laughter and love.

"What happened here mister Gracey?"

"Elizabeth. Hers is the story that haunts these halls."
---

"Theres no place like home. Theres no place like home...." I looked across the room to see Mr. Evers interlocking his hands and his eyes closed. I was starting to get used to flying around and I saw that Sora was too. I could imagine him throwing his hands up and going, "WHEE!" But I doubt he would do that in front of me.
Instruments playing started flying around with us. I covered my ears to try to block out the noise but before i knew it we were back on the ground. Intstruments started flying after us and we ran down the halls.

"Ok so now what do we do?!?!" I yelled as we went into the nearest open door and slammed it right in time for the instruments to hit the door and fall limp.

"Dad!' Two kids were standing at the top of the stairs with two servents.

"Megan, Micheal! Are you ok?!? Get your stuff we're leaving now!Lets get outta here lets go!" Jim said quickly.

"But Dad! We have a problem!" Megan said worriedly.

"What? Because of the rain? Thats not a problem!" I looked at Sora. "What rain? When we got here there wasn't any rain! Just clouds!" Then the two servants floated down to us.... floated.....

"You can't leave! If I told what was going on I would but I can't so I won't ok!" Jim shook his head at what the servant said.

"Ok Daddy's having some halluctionations right now, it was probably the chicken from eariler." One of the servants named Emma floated down in front of us.

"It wasn't the chicken!!!" Jim jumped and i started to hold my head in confusion.

"They're ghosts dad. We have to help them break the curse!" Micheal said.

"We can't help the dead honey, we can't break any curse! Wait have you been talking to that gypsy?"

"He knows the gypsy! We need to talk to her!" The other servant named Ezra said.

"Hey I'm not going back there! We were floating around the room and so i'm not going back there!" Me and Sora nodded our heads. That wasn't an expirence I wanted to go through again.

"But Mom's in trouble!!!" I looked at Jim and at the same time, Sora, Jim and I said,

"What kinda trouble?"

Aria

braver by the minute
Re: The Warriors of Twilight: The Haunted Mansion PT 3!

Cool! Haha poor Sutaa, does she still not believe in ghosts ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back