• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The War of Time and Space

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

Once again, no because Joshua, Clarissa, Kaethe, Opal, Gergo, Jenny, The other captured girls except Ritz, The War of Time and Space itself and any other such things are my orginal ideas. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I would also appreciate it if you didn't tell the story of my characters at all. Make your own characters and story. I'm sure I'll like them. Give it a try.

ZeldaFan

Exactly. Using her characters, would be like plagerising an essay for school. It's using someone else's ideas and claiming them for your own. It just wouldn't be the right thing to do, unless the person gives you permission first. There you go. There's my support to 'Twilight Town'.

Twilight Town

*He, ZeldaFan, I'm a guy. BTW, sorry the chapter is so short, the next chapter will reveal even more shocking things, so stay tuned.*

The PDA flashed a new message. It was short and yet it was perhaps the most important message Joshua had yet received.

Come to Traverse Town at once. I’ve arrived here to find the first battle this town has faced well under way.

M. Mouse

Clarissa redirected the gummi ship upon reading the message. She headed for the darkened world of Traverse Town. The Red Bud landed in front of the vacant house where Gepetto had lived once. The group of nine made their way to the chaos of the First District Plaza.
The king was standing in the center on the Accessory Shop side while Maleficent stared him down from the World Exit side. A battle was indeed going on. The king’s army which at this time consisted of a fleet of Bangaa and Viera was fighting a mass group of Heartless. They were mainly Wyverns, Shadows, Darkballs, Defenders and Neo Shadows with some other types thrown in. Other people were fighting on Mickey’s side as well. Opal, Gergo, Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, Aerith, and Cid were all fighting however they could to protect the town.
“Come on guys, we have to fight!” Joshua cried breaking the others from their trance caused by seeing the battle. They rushed forward into the fray and began randomly attacking Heartless. They let out all of their pokémon to help as well.
Joshua rushed a group of two Defenders and three Neo Shadows and dispatched them in a few strokes of his Diamond Dust. Kairi destroyed sixteen Wyverns in a minute with the help of Leon and a Bangaa warrior. Link leapt into the air, flew over six Bangaa and landed on a Darkball. The purple and black Heartless went wild. It flitted wildly through the air. As Link passed by other Darkballs and Wyverns on the back of his unwilling chauffeur, he slew them with his Master Sword and an assortment of arrows. Kairi wielded her two keyblades with skill equal to that that she had displayed on the Destiny Islands. Droves of Heartless fell before her in puffs of darkness. Despite this, there seemed to be more and more ever popping up to replace their fallen compatriots.
As Joshua was fighting two Defenders and having this very thought, he saw all of the heartless on the other end of the plaza disappear in an explosion of black. Who had it been? He wondered. He looked to his left. There was Clarissa standing with her brown hair cascading downward. It was the first time he had seen her hair down, and he felt he rather liked it that way. She suddenly looked rather weak however, and she fell to the ground slowly. The king cast curaga on her, and she was back up in no time. He saw her rapidly place her hair back up into a neat bun, and she seemed stronger than ever. Maleficent seemed rather concerned about whatever had just happened. She and the king had been locked in combat for quite some time now, but all had stopped at the spectacle of Clarissa destroying so many Heartless so easily. However, Joshua still wondered how she had done so. It wouldn’t be long before he’d see just how she had done so. For the time, the battle of Traverse Town raged on. Maleficent had done a lot of damage to buildings and Aryll, Medli, and Cid were all out of this fight and hiding in the Accessory Shop for now.
Kaethe looked over and saw Ritz and a Viera with a green dress on fighting back to back. They were killing Heartless with the greatest of ease, and seemed to have some kind of connection in battle. Kaethe clobbered the seven shadows and one Darkball in front of her with the Elephant Blade. Cloud and Yuffie were fighting along side her as well as a Viera white mage. The battle seemed to be going in favor of light. The Heartless weren’t as easily replenishing themselves now, Maleficent seemed to be weaker, and thus far no light side soldiers had perished except one Viera archer who lost her heart to a Neo Shadow.
Eventually Yuffie and Aerith were injured and had to flee to the Accessory Shop. However, by that time, all the Heartless were gone, and all that was left was Maleficent. She had barely even started while the King was getting quite weary. Everyone seemed very surprised by this. Also, they were surprised she had not yet fled. How did she expect to beat an army of fifty Viera, twenty Bangaa, and numerous other individuals?
Despite her being greatly outnumbered, Maleficent stood her ground. She used her meteor attacks and killed three Bangaa and five Viera. Mickey, Kairi and Joshua attacked her in tandem. The four keyblades crushed her into a heap. Cloud, Leon, Kaethe and Link came next slashing her. She retaliated by blasting dark energy back at them knocking Leon down and blasting Kaethe into the café. She landed on one of the wooden tables smashing it into two splintered pieces.
Clarissa was tired of this, and once again revealed her secret power to any watching. This time, Joshua saw it. She pointed her hands forward, and let out her hair. It cascaded down once again, and Joshua could see her hands fill with power. Out shot a huge blast of blindingly white light more powerful than the last. It shot straight in Maleficent’s direction. She was obliterated in a flourish of light. Clarissa fell to the ground her own energy drained. She collapsed in a heap and her eyes closed. Mickey ran over to her where she lay sprawled on the cold plaza stone her destiny looking quite uncertain.

*Yeah, Cliffhangers!!*

ZeldaFan

Right. That's what I meant to say. thank you for correcting me. I am too. hahahaha. sorry 'bout that. anyways. sorry again. won't make the same mistake. sorry. oh, and did i say i was sorry? idodn't remember, sorry.

ZeldaFan

I liked it. and my excuse for before is that the "E" and the "R" are just so close to each other.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Just finished reading chap 1 and it was lengthy but really good, will catch up on the rest another time. Nice idea you got there TT, like the possibilities ya threw up there. Hope to see one place in particular. I'll let ya know what i think after i read the rest of the chapters tomorrow.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
* sits back and drinks tea * Man, that took a bitta catching up to do and its nothing like the next fic im about to read. Its even longer in page numbers. Anyways TT, thanx for the heads up on this and im glad ya done this. I see Leon and King mick are main contacts for these guys and gals. I can see quite the army building for the lightside however im more interested in more baddies to be honest. With those worlds heros comes many of the best Villians also. Just thought i'd let that stick in your mind. So far from all i read very good, keep it up and i'll post a response when i see the next chapters. Wish i'd done something like this as i could probably merge a few worlds that i liked in games together to make quite a good tale. However i think i'll just enjoy your story for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back