• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The VT Massacre.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
CNN.com - Special Reports - Massacre At Virginia Tech

32 innocent people killed...
Almost 30 more injured...
The deadliest shooting rampage in American history...

Anybody who knows me knows how much I hate Virginia Tech... But thats a sports issue. This goes far beyond a trophy or a football game. This was an uncalled for event that this country, much less the state of Virginia, will never forget. 32 lives cut down in their prime over something stupid. From what I've heard, the shooter had an argument with his girlfriend, which caused him to go beserk and shoot her and an R.A., then 30 other innocent people.

I can understand the guy being mad because of an argument. Heck, who wouldn't be? But to go on a rampage like this is uncalled for and, in a way, unbelieveable. No argument, no matter how bad it was, is worth the lives of 32 people.

You wanna know what I think? Instead of burying the shooter... They should let everyone who was a victim, or had a loved one who was a victim light him up with a hundred rounds... That way, even in death, that jackpipe gets what he deserves.

So... I'm gonna keep this one short...

Virginia Tech... I've said ALOT of horrible things about your school... But after today... This Mountaineer is here for you.

To the victims, rest in peace.
To the families and friends of those victims, my heart goes out to everyone of you.
To the ones who are in hospitals, fighting for their lives, keep fighting.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Are you stunned like me?

Henskie

I'm Batman
ok I have read a bunch of articles on it and nobody has known the motive so your assumption of an argument is unfounded. I read every article I could find from CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC all of them and nobody knows. All they know is that he shot the two people earlier on, returned to his dorm where he got more ammo and then went to the other side of campus. He left a note but that note hasnt been made public yet but we may know a motive then

Gamergirl

Silver Member
i'm really surprised this thread is kinda empty
anywayz i was really shocked at what happened....and at the fact the shooter was asian!!!!!
s**t like this makes me kinda scared to go to college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back