• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the voice.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

Do you guys remember the voice that's in Sora's dream at the beginning and the one at the end? The one that says he will open the door to the light? Who is that talking anyway? Was it the king or someone? It's confusing the crap outta me.

(another example of the voice is when it tells Sora to be careful before entering the door that goes to the XH fight)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought Nomura said in some interview that it was Mickey. And in any case, in coded, Mickey does the same thing and says the exact same words to data Sora, as if he knows what to say...

ZackFair

I never knew it was Mickey. I was guessing it would be Ven. Even though Ven wasn't even thought of when KH was made.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah it was mickey.
stated in ultimania

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It's Mickey's voice
Originally Posted by Ultimania
1) Mysterious Voice
It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure.

When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this (p.95) and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World (p.139), Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him understand without hearing, the King speaks to Sora’s heart directly
But how does Mickey do that?
He has the ability to talk to people's hearts.
Mickey admits this when Riku's heart is sent behind the DTD by Ansem the Seeker of Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back