• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the voice xigbar was talking about

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
in kh2fm xigbar say's he heard a voice respond to xemnas in the chamber of repose.

my question is who was it?

B

brosandi

He never says he heard a voice respond back, he just said he heard Xemnas talking to someone.

Which really could easily mean Xemnas was talking to himself.

djam2410

maybe it was terra and M Xehanort talking to each other; he never said it was a womans voice; it could very well be terra and MX

Alex999

He never says he heard a voice respond back, he just said he heard Xemnas talking to someone.

Which really could easily mean Xemnas was talking to himself.

actually he does say he heard someone answer back once. but i think too it was probly mx and terra talking

cnorwood

he was talking to aquas keyblade and armor, its in one of the final mix cutscenes

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I dont know why others are saying that its terra or MX but it is most likely it is some manifestation Aqua in her armor...let alone if anyone responded back

cnorwood

xibar also says he never actually heard anyone respond neither, just go to youtube and look at final mix cutscene 4 and i think 5 or 6

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I still think it is Aqua. I dont know how she does it, but it is her armor, and it is special, thereforeI think they are somehow connected. And, the other thing is, look at the armor, now imagine that there is a person inside the armor, it looks like someone is lying on the ground.. And when Braig and the company found Xehanort in Radiant Garden, the armor looked exact same, in the same position, like someone is lying there, but it is empty.. Xemnas is a part of Terra, he is the nobody of his own body, and maybe thats the connection.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
how? Aqua is was wandering in the dark realm at the time. I think that being in the room of sleep, Xemnas puts himself in a deep sleep unconsciously leaving Terra and MX to talk to each other through himself

State

Awards
how? Aqua is was wandering in the dark realm at the time. I think that being in the room of sleep, Xemnas puts himself in a deep sleep unconsciously leaving Terra and MX to talk to each other through himself

you actually made xemnas sound like a completely different person. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back