• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The very first thing out of DKΣ3713!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Is that the Start Up menu or pause button...? If its a Start Menu, then wheres the Continue option? Unless the teeny tiny letters are continue and not just random mumble-jumble.

:\

A

Audo

I think it is the start menu, and then you touch the screen and it shows the other options.

Erlix

I think in an hour or two? though I'm not sure...

Really wow I didnt now I thought it was going to be tomorow now I can't wait in an hour or 2 we will see lots of new things of BBS, 358/2 days and Coded.

Bicka

Thanks. I've been trying to compute it by figuring out Beijing time, which is fifteen hours ahead of Mountain Time...

But I don't know if Japan runs on the same time that the Beijing area of China does (I'm presuming it must be close).

So maybe around...ten AM?

A

Audo

Bittermeat's new thread says it starts in an hour, so 7PM Mountain time.

Bicka

Tokyo local time is 9:02 AM, August 2nd. The first showing of the event starts at 10:00 AM, so in an hour.

Oh, thank you very much. This whole time issue was confusing the hell out of me.

*looks at previous post* What the hell, ten AM, it's eight AM in Beijing right now. >_> Seems I can't do math anymore.

M

MistyDragon

it looks great, I don't care what the menu looks like, as long as we have one ^.^ I hope we get a trailer or something of the game, that would be awesome :)

ZeVaine

Awards
To be honest, I'm most curious to find out what's going on as far as Coded's story goes.

From those scans that were uploaded not to long ago, it seems like it will answer more questions and plot holes then some think.

A

Audo

All of the three games purposes are to answer questions and plot holes.

Sexy Angel
Oh, of course.

Though I also wonder how many more will be created, even if Nomura plans on answering most of them.

Well, Nomura isnt a complete genious to the extent of covering every little detail... i do so beleive every video game in exsistance can't cover their holes.

State

Awards
*takes megaphone* WOW! I'M SO EXITED THAT I'M NOT IMPRESSED! *takes megaphone off* The only thing exiting is that the game is progressing pretty great for zetta player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back