• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The very first thing out of DKΣ3713!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

sih4j15201cu3.jpg

Sexy eh? The first thing from the event is a screenshot of the menu for the 358/2 Days demo :O
Already some info is starting to come, i'm excited :O
What do you think of the menu? It seems a bit different from usual menus (KH1, CoM,. KH2).
Do you think they will keep it like this or do you think this menu is demo only?

Source

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AHHHHHHHH! -dies- That is hot. Now I'm psyched!

I would love if they kept that, but I miss the artwork that is usually in the menu. But this looks clean. It's probably the demo one.

A

Audo

You should never expect more, rofl.
The event hasn't even begun yet, so to get something like 12 hours before it does should be something notable, even if it is only a screenshot :p

A

Audo

Mhm, they are supposed to be. =]
There may even be a CGI opening like with KH1 and KH2 =3

Bicka

Well, I was expecting they'd go with a drawn artwork, like the previous menus. (I want to see new official art...)

I'm guessing this menu is only for the demo, though.

A

Audo

Yeah the menu is kind of weird, it doesnt even have those boxes with the orange light in them to select from.
Unless it is like a "Touch the Screen" and then the menu changes a bit to include them =/
Perhaps it is only for the demo though?

Macabre

Gold Member
The menu looks good but I think it'll only be for the demo version.

I hope it has an opening CGI video.

Twilightprince10

Thanks riku u rock. im liking the screen but it doesnt seem complete, im glad that axels in the menu though yhey kinda look a bit fruity! JK! nice work Riku-Keyblade.
This must Be A Demo.

Last edited:

Erlix

I hope we found an image of BBS menu and the image looks awsome.

Twilightprince10

OH yEAH THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! There couldbe three types A Heartless symbol, nobody symbol and the crown. that totally would kick ass. but i already have a DS.
*sniffle*

Erlix

sih4j15201cu3.jpg

Sexy eh? The first thing from the event is a screenshot of the menu for the 358/2 Days demo :O
Already some info is starting to come, i'm excited :O
What do you think of the menu? It seems a bit different from usual menus (KH1, CoM,. KH2).
Do you think they will keep it like this or do you think this menu is demo only?

Were did you find this Riku-Keyblade???

A

Audo

I found it over on KH-Vids, who says they got it from Japanese boards =/

KH-Vids said:
Well everyone, it seems in around 12 or so hours, Square-Enix's event is baout to kick off. However before the event begins, a screenshot as appeared over the Japanese boards taken at the event before it started. It appears to be the 358/2 Days demo area, a close up of the game's screen for the demo. We'll be sure to update as more information roles in, and who knows someone might sneak in a camera.
DK£3713 Draws Near - KH-Vids.Net Forum
^link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back