• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<$>The verrrrry Dashing FC of VirgilTheart<$>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tumblr_kx36pphsCQ1qabv61o1_500.jpg

(Mr. T has to see this)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
[video=youtube;KrDLZO8zlGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrDLZO8zlGM[/video]

Wow. Looks like I was wrong about Steve Augeri's tenure in Journey being pointless in comparison to Steve Perry's or Arnel Pineda's... =O

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
[video=youtube;KrDLZO8zlGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrDLZO8zlGM[/video]

Wow. Looks like I was wrong about Steve Augeri's tenure in Journey being pointless in comparison to Steve Perry's or Arnel Pineda's... =O

I didn't even know this guy sang in Journey at some point in time xD

Didn't do much research, it seems :p

Theart

Awards
I knew, but I never really checked him out. Listened to a little bit, but not much.
Shame, as it's absolutely wonderful stuff. <3

[video=youtube;kGuR9weiXKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGuR9weiXKg[/video]

Theart

Awards
Now, THIS song I've heard of for several years now (though it was the Arnel Pineda version on Revelations), and I'll be honest; it may be my favorite Journey song. <3

[video=youtube;paOkVldI56s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paOkVldI56s[/video]

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I love how in the DVD release, with that one song, Belle is reading Romeo and Juliet to Beast, and she finishes, and sighs with content, and then Beast wants her to read it again. I'm like 'wtf' Romeo and Juliet is SAD ;3; why is Belle sighing with content, and why is Beast so fluffin' eager to read it again!?

Theart

Awards
I love how in the DVD release, with that one song, Belle is reading Romeo and Juliet to Beast, and she finishes, and sighs with content, and then Beast wants her to read it again. I'm like 'wtf' Romeo and Juliet is SAD ;3; why is Belle sighing with content, and why is Beast so fluffin' eager to read it again!?

Well, in the Broadway version of that scene, it's actually The Sword In The Stone that they're reading. :D

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Your point!? I mean come on! Romeo and Juliet? They should've kept it The Sword and the Stone then. Makes no sense.

Theart

Awards
Your point!? I mean come on! Romeo and Juliet? They should've kept it The Sword and the Stone then. Makes no sense.

That WAS my point. xD I definitely preferred it like that... and it was during Something There in the Broadway, not Human Again.

Theart

Awards

sfjngaeriognei[rnirnurejgqirtn
ktngietniboatnhkqn'kyrmo
ltemhot
k bjnkt

8DDDDD AQURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should TOTALLY post that in the FC~

BTW, I've started to come up with a new original story; think The Dark Tower meets Mad Max meets Enslaved: Odyssey to the West meets Lord of The Rings. Or at least, that's the vision in my mind. xD I've begun to create four characters so far; three human, one dog. ;)

Theart

Awards
that post sounds like it should go in Forum Insanity lol

lol The Dark Tower series in its entirety alone should go in Forum Insanity. xD I haven't read it (yet), but I do know the overall plot and believe me; it's perhaps the single most literary example of mind-fucks. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back