• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*<The Ventus/Namine, Ventus/Kairi FC>* "When the Winds meets the waves and Sea"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Welcome all to the

Ventus/Namine and Ventus/Kairi Fan Club

A part of me wanted to do this club, so now I have a chance. I'm not hoping this will be popular as Aqua/Sora, but I like these three and it's a nice crack pair (Which is some what possible without giving anything away) One thing, I like skits but only the bad guys (and others) can be made a joke here. I don't want this to get out of hand. So no Kairi bashing or Namine bashing pleae!

Members
oathkeeperriku09 (founder)
VirgilTheart
Realm Walker
Zarin Y Yehudahi
Ruran
Vanitas

tentative member

Reasons
1. The three are pure at heart (or no heart)
2.They fit the bill of memory loss children
3. Ven is a knight and Kairi and Namine are his princesses.
5. Even though they never met, they would be close​

FanFics​

White Knight Chapter 1: With a Killer, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Dream or Real?, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Outsider, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Through Time Chapter 1: Nice to Meet You, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Looking For You In The Sky Chapter 1: A Far Off Voice, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Videos​

YouTube - Kairi x Ven -September brought the fall

YouTube - + ??? ? ????? ????? ?? +

YouTube - KairiXVen

YouTube - The Only One in Color - Namine/Ventus

So join!​

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: *<The Ventus/ Namine, Ventus/Kairi FC>* "Where the Winds move the waves and Sea"

Why make it a two-in-one? D:

That said, joinage on both accounts. ^_^

Realm Walker

Re: *<The Ventus/ Namine, Ventus/Kairi FC>* "Where the Winds move the waves and Sea"

^Ya, what he said(the last sentence, that is.)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Why make it a two-in-one? D:

That said, joinage on both accounts. ^_^

Welcome, VirgilTheart!

You'll be added shortly. And can you do me a favor? I know 200+ members are in the HC and the FC only has 70+ members, but can you ask around. I want my first FC to be good, not to cause shipping trouble.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: *<The Ventus/ Namine, Ventus/Kairi FC>* "When the Winds move the waves and Sea"

And can you do me a favor? I know 200+ members are in the HC and the FC only has 70+ members, but can you ask around. I want my first FC to be good, not to cause shipping trouble.

Hello, HC founder here?
I don't think you'll find too much trouble finding members so long as they like the concept. At least in my case, disliking the character has little to do with disliking her potential couples and vice-versa.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: *<The Ventus/ Namine, Ventus/Kairi FC>* "When the Winds move the waves and Sea"

Hello, HC founder here?
I don't think you'll find too much trouble finding members so long as they like the concept. At least in my case, disliking the character has little to do with disliking her potential couples and vice-versa.

I see what you mean. On a unrelate note, I'm watching a Dramatic Reading of Twilight. If the KH characters read it, they die. Since Namie's a nobody, she'll lost her 'heart'. Ven would lose his and Kairi would just walks away. Big Lipped Alligator Moment.

Re: *<The Ventus/ Namine, Ventus/Kairi FC>* "When the Winds meets the waves and Sea"

I really wished Ven met Kairi in RG. It would've been so cute.

JOINAGE.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: *<The Ventus/ Namine, Ventus/Kairi FC>* "When the Winds meets the waves and Sea"

I don't normaly join shipping fan clubs but I'm requesting joinage for this one because I've been reading White Knight and enjoying it so Ruran approves. <3

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

If anyone is online, I am planning a fanfic that will have VenNami and it's going to be in Sonic parody series. Heres the three I have chose:

Sonic: Ven

Tails: Kairi

Amy: Namine

Turst me, if you wondering why it's not Sora as Sonic, well that was before BBS came out.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought I said I was a tentative member?
Either way, removal, please. Neither of these couples are my cup of tea.

Also, I wonder if whomever made the red ribbon tag intended for it to be about what I think it's about...

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Join...let me join.....I love Ventus x Namine

Welcome Vanitas!

Ven, Kairi, and Namine would greet you but they're on a date.

I thought I said I was a tentative member?
Either way, removal, please. Neither of these couples are my cup of tea.

Also, I wonder if whomever made the red ribbon tag intended for it to be about what I think it's about...

I'm very sorry BBS wasn't a great game for you to enjoy this paring (Yes I read your live journal; me and Realm Walker)

And I know what that Red ribbon means. sick fans, she's underage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back