• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Ventus CRITICS CLUB ~ "Because There's More To Life Than Terra"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ THE Ventus CRITICS CLUB~
"Because There's More To Life Than Terra"

Ventus. The youngest of Master Eraqus's pupils, and certainly the most cheerful of the lot too. He also happens to be apeshit obessessed with his brother-figure Terra, neglecting his supposed "other friend", Aqua. Not to mention that Ventus is also secretly a "x-blade", Nomura's latest Deus Ex Machina addition to the series.

~ Founder & Owner ~
Theart

~ Members ~
rokudamia2
Ethnic Woman
Jelai
Ven95
Sign
blueheart
Relix
fantasy08
chasespicer059

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Joinage and asking for affiliation with the bbs critics club.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
This, too? Damn guys, that's like 3 critics club in one day!

/yeah sign me up for this one too plz

I love Ven and I love just how he is such a freaking woobie, but his storyline was lacking depth. The whole X-blade thing didn't really interest me. It was...meh. I don't know, like Roxas recycled?

Theart

Awards
Welcome aboard to the both of you~ :D

@Jelai: Well, everyone had issues with at least one or two members of the TAV Trio, so once one was made, cries for another rose and was answered, to which the third and final was begged for and answered. ;)

i am very glad someone finaly made this club! i feel he was the most usless part of the game the only thing he was usefull for was the reason Roxas has a heart and can dual weild. the whole x-blade part of the game wasn't really needed.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Joinage please.

It's not that I hate him, but he's still really annoying.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Ven was basically the only thing I didn't like about BBS. He acts like a 5 year old. He always has to do that stupid head clutching moaning fanservice thing, in every other scene he's in. To me, he was nothing but Roxas fanservice. I perfer him the way he seemed in the beta trailers. There's a comparrison video of new VS old scenes of BBS, that says the makers resorted to Ven having to be childlike, not carefree teenager.

Theart

Awards
Ven was basically the only thing I didn't like about BBS. He acts like a 5 year old. He always has to do that stupid head clutching moaning fanservice thing, in every other scene he's in. To me, he was nothing but Roxas fanservice. I perfer him the way he seemed in the beta trailers. There's a comparrison video of new VS old scenes of BBS, that says the makers resorted to Ven having to be childlike, not carefree teenager.

So I take it you're joining? :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Well, considering the circumstances, you can consider him to be the age of 4.

And I'm still thinking about joining :3 I honestly don't care for Ven either way, but eh, I'm on the fence.

Theart

Awards
Well, considering the circumstances, you can consider him to be the age of 4.

And I'm still thinking about joining :3 I honestly don't care for Ven either way, but eh, I'm on the fence.

That's perfectly fine. Critics Clubs aren't Hate Clubs (aside from the Xion CC anyways~); rather it's a place where both fans and haters can meet and find mutual grounds on what was good and what was bad with the character. In other words, it's ideal for those who are on the fence on characters. ;)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay then, sign me up please Mr. Theart :)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I don't hate Ven. I just think he holds little relevance other then to merge with sora,

Vanitas on the other hand is entirely pointless.

i feel as if Ven had littlle to do with the main plot of bbs wich was Terra's darkness and how it effected everyone around him. through out most of the game he walked around not knowing what the hell is going on! If he was the middle man of the situation & not knowing if he should side with Terra or Aqua & ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back