• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the ven is sora theory dun dun duuuuuuh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

graypeople

though its not a very thought out one i do have a theory about the connection between ven and sora...

now we know that ven and roxas look exactly alike, so that means ven also looks similar to sora right?
now i began wondering why ven would want terra to "erase" him and then i thought about what terra actually did when ven asked him so this is what i got...

i remember seeing MX talking to ven in that one trailer so i thought maybe ven was being persuaded to do something for MX. well apparently ven is feeling really guilty about something for him to ask terra to erase him. so after ven asks terra to erase him terra knows he has to do this for his friend BUT he doesnt erase him, instead he sightly changes his appearance, erases his memories and turns him into sora. this could be the reason terra was watching over sora and riku

like i said its not very thought out but please dont flame me

A

Audo

Ven asks Aqua to erase him, not Terra.

And Sora had already existed during that time.

C

Colours

Ven asks Aqua to erase him, not Terra.

And Sora had already existed during that time.

Did we ever see her face....I don't think so. Was it confirmed, not that I know of. Yeah, don't get me wrong but just because the shadow looks like Aqua's hair style, doesn't mean it could actually be her.:D

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
though its not a very thought out one i do have a theory about the connection between ven and sora...

now we know that ven and roxas look exactly alike, so that means ven also looks similar to sora right?

He looks like Roxas actually, to put it in better terms

now i began wondering why ven would want terra to "erase" him and then i thought about what terra actually did when ven asked him so this is what i got...

That was Aqua actually, not Terra.

i remember seeing MX talking to ven in that one trailer so i thought maybe ven was being persuaded to do something for MX. well apparently ven is feeling really guilty about something for him to ask terra to erase him. so after ven asks terra to erase him terra knows he has to do this for his friend BUT he doesnt erase him, instead he sightly changes his appearance, erases his memories and turns him into sora. this could be the reason terra was watching over sora and riku

As said above it wasn't Terra, though I do see the MX part. Or he was simply trying to get Ven to fall into darkness like Terra. But there is nothing that Ven as of now should feel guilty of, not sure where you got that from exactly. Also Sora existed by that time already.

like i said its not very thought out but please dont flame me

We embrace new ideas and theories not shun them, so don't worry about it.
I only get pissed with the people who call a theory 1 sentence >=[

LiD

Did we ever see her face....I don't think so. Was it confirmed, not that I know of. Yeah, don't get me wrong but just because the shadow looks like Aqua's hair style, doesn't mean it could actually be her.:D

Im pretty sure he was talking to Aqua..its kind of obvious...
>< who else has that hair...not terra

A

Audo

Her shadow matches Aqua's outfit completely.

C

Colours

Im pretty sure he was talking to Aqua..its kind of obvious...
>< who else has that hair...not terra

Well :D that is what I'm talking. lmfao, what are you talking about.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well :D that is what I'm talking. lmfao, what are you talking about.

First of all, your little "user title" is such a rip-off of KH-V.
And the shadow is obviously Aqua. It really can't be anyone else.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No, it's definitely Aqua who talks to him, and I don't think he told Aqua to do it.
It just seems Ven is confiding in Aqua really, asking a favor between close friends.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, any thread where you start out with "not a very thought-out theory" is destined to be bad...

and yeah, kindaz... :toungesmile:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
why would ven would want terra to "erase" him and then i thought about what terra actually did when ven asked him so this is what i got...

Actually it wasn't Terra. It was Aqua. I first thought the same thing but I was wrong. So yeah, it's Aqua...

Dyingslow666

I thought it was Riku for some reason 0_o the hair kinda looked like his from KH1, took the Time Machine from back to the Future to get there, honestly i thought it was Riku, his posture kinda matched it and so did the spikes in the back of his hair. T__T Stupid DyingSlow...

Ren

adios motherfucker
I thought it was Riku for some reason 0_o the hair kinda looked like his from KH1, took the Time Machine from back to the Future to get there, honestly i thought it was Riku, his posture kinda matched it and so did the spikes in the back of his hair. T__T Stupid DyingSlow...

Well, both Riku and Aqua are both really, really sexy.
But time machine? :/
I agree about the posture, though. Something about their arms.

Dyingslow666

Yes they both are Really, Really sexy, no question there.

They both have their arms like in back of their bodies, i remember Riku sticking out his chest sometimes and having his arms back, maybe its the way the shadow looks like on the picture, and maybe Aqua sticks out her chest to impress Terra more <3

A

apollo

I posted something like this a little while ago

i think that it may be the heart that was transferred into sora it would explain why roxas and sora look alike and remeber sora had kairi's heart in him at one point.......it could be possible

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I posted something like this a little while ago

i think that it may be the heart that was transferred into sora it would explain why roxas and sora look alike and remeber sora had kairi's heart in him at one point.......it could be possible

Sora is four in BBS. It wouldn't explain why he looks like Roxas/Ven.

graypeople

i thought it was riku as well, befor i found out when it took place that is
And the shadow is obviously Aqua. It really can't be anyone else.

well i dont know what kh-v is so you can calm the hell down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back