• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► The Vampire Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

The Vampire Chronicles is a 10 book series detailing the life(or after life lol) of vampires and how they deal with their immortality. They all have the same characters, which is nice and all of them revolve mainly on the the vampire Lestat, who in my opinion is the greatest literary character ever. The complete series is as follows; Interview With a Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, The Queen of the Damned, The Tale of the Body Thief, Memnoch the Devil, The Vampire Armand, Merrick, Blood and Gold, Blackwood Farm, and Blood Canticle all done by the amazing Anne Rice. If you are a fan of Anne Rice or want to read about good vampires, not those disgraceful Twilight things, then check out this series. It's a must read. So yeah has anyone read them or want to read them? If you read them what did you think?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I got The Tale of the Body Thief I think, I found it in a thrift store or something, I kept it because I like Vampire books. I meant to check the other ones out from the library before I read it, I just haven't gotten around to it. But I will definitely read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back