• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Used Owns ALL!!!! (And P!ATD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
They don't pwn all, but i am a big fan...i prefer there second album In Love And Death to the first (especially I Caught Fire, Sound Effects...and Yesterday's Feelings) to the first personally but its all listenable stuff, which is quite rare these days :)

soku

Oh yeah the used rock omg omg omg omg omg omg bert McCracken is the most awesomest person to tha max pimp!!!!!!!!

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
^Then thats spam...

And no, The Used don't own all, they're good but they don't own all..

P!ATD..they are the worst band ever, seriously, they suck so much it's not even funny...

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
...Thats your opinion, and my opinion is Panic at The Disco suck...

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
^Then thats spam...

And no, The Used don't own all, they're good but they don't own all..

P!ATD..they are the worst band ever, seriously, they suck so much it's not even funny...

Y'know, I was going to post that. ^-^

P!ATD are a passing 'trend' at the moment. Give 'em a couple more months and they'll be gone.

Never been a fan of The Used, sorry.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
i think 'The Used' is a decent band. I'm not a fan or anything, but they have good songs. There are only few songs the "suck"
khchick said:
Well...I think u should go kiss ur ass....bitch.
hey, chill out. He only stated his opinion about P!atd.

Xeshyne

They don't pwn all. Lets put the used on stage with Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, I could go on. I hear they're good, but they certainly don't pwn all.

Xeshyne

yes

lmao but The Used SUCKS!!!!!

LOL

Panic at the disco? Hardly my friend, you don't even know the history of music. Panic at the disco has to be one of the worst emo bands I've ever heard. If a band has to take the lord's name in vain to be good, god they suck. They are quite actully one of the worst bands, next to Fall Out Boy or any other band that came out in 2003-2006. There were a few bands that actully made music that made sence but, gah.

The best band ever was Led Zeppelin. Led Zeppelin actully had songs that made sence, like Stairway to Heaven, Heartbreaker, Black Dog, and so much more. I dont see PATD doing guitar solos, or actully any bands these days doing guitar solos. All bands today usually have the same voice for the lead singer, thats what made the good old bands so good, unique voices. Some people like Axl Rose, Robert Plant, David Coverdale, Kurt Cobain, those were all unique voices. All were great frontmen, like Jon Bon Jovi, David Coverdale, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, all I see the Panic at the diso guy doing is trying to dance around.

Panic at the disco sucks, as long with every other band that came out. There were a couple that actully sound like rock. Like Nickelback, Hinder, Avenged Sevenfold, and a couple more. Thank you and have a nice day.

P!ATD are a passing 'trend' at the moment. Give 'em a couple more months and they'll be gone.

Thank you Snowdog. I've been waiting to see someone say that for a long time. PATD havent even released a single in about 7 months or anything, see they were one timers, they arent going to do anything else with music. Probably blew it becuase they only had dumbass emo fans and smoked too much weed or something.

Xeshyne

I didn't argue man, I stated an opinion. Emo to me is wearing black and music that doesn't even make sence. but anyway, I'll keep outta this disscussion.

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
^^ok im gonna be the mature one and not argue

but i have to say this...

lmfao panic! at the disco's not emo you retard

they're techno

yes

lmao but The Used SUCKS!!!!!

LOL

uh...that wasn't me o_O

i actually think The Used and Panic! at the disco rock

not the best bands ever, but they're pretty cool

and Xeshyne, sorry about that

=| can a mod please delete those posts?

thanks

<3

Xeshyne

Lol yeah man Np. Yeah guys, ive just made my opinions on what ive seen, not what ive heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back