• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The US Division Dropped The Ball...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I don't know about you but so far the US version of KH2 is looking pretty bad... All these edits and typos... It's looking pretty bad. They even edited all the guns in the game to make them less "violent" or what ever that means... I'm starting to get a little pissed.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Have you already played or has Xaldin told you? If there really are spelling errors, I hope they wil lhave a rerelease without charging for it . . .

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well truth be told my main problem is with the Censorship... Which I'm sure is the US Branch of the Game is to blame... It really pisses me off and I'm sure it's mostly Disney's fault.

keyt

MyInnerFred said:
Well truth be told my main problem is with the Censorship... Which I'm sure is the US Branch of the Game is to blame... It really pisses me off and I'm sure it's mostly Disney's fault.

Damn you disney!! We trusted you!!!

DannyKilla

god i know. Why the hell did they have to edit all that stuff? the green blood...the typos...and now the guns? what D-bags. Disneys realy gettin me mad.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Disney sucks... They fired Pixar, said they could do a better movie, Chicken Little sucked, Pixar is back. XD

Like I said Disney only cares for money... And the Robot Chickens which eat Cuban babies.

Chosenoneknuckles

Changing the guns for america is kinda funny, seeing as they're so flamboyant about keeping them around. Hopefully no more changes will be done to the UK version...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back