• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The US Division Dropped The Ball...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Could you be more specific on what has been changed?

I'm no getting my copy for another week or so, where were there guns in the game, and how were they censored?

Any blatantly obvious spelling errors that you've noticed?

Galoop

MyInnerFred said:
No way. Disney USE to be hardcore! All the old Disney movies were classics... It's only recently that the corperation has lost it's soul.

i kno that peter pan aladdin bauty and the beast were great now they bring out number twos bambi peter pan cinderella just bcoz they couldnt think of new ideas we need WALT DISNEY UNFROZEN!!!!!!

To be honest I think Square should never have let Disney in on their projects, even if it meant a wider audience, all Disney gives a s**t about is money, money, money, and to them, cashing in on Square's success seemed the perfect way to do so.

DISNEY I HATE YOU! I WISH WALT HAD NEVER CREATED MICKEY! IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO MEET YOUR MAKER BY WAY OF MY ULTIMA WEAPON!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Youre all attacking Walt here, while he was the man that brought us the classics. When he died, Disney went corruption-style. xD

Seriously, Disney was great when Walt was still alive. But after his death, they started making bad sequels from the beautiful classics.

They should go back to the classic-style by making new faery tales...

JakeBlade

New2Ya said:
Youre all attacking Walt here, while he was the man that brought us the classics. When he died, Disney went corruption-style. xD

Seriously, Disney was great when Walt was still alive. But after his death, they started making bad sequels from the beautiful classics.

They should go back to the classic-style by making new faery tales...
There's a point that I can agree with.

E

Eclipse

kh2 would have been a better T rated game with hydra blood and guns then a crappy E10+ rated game with typos -__-

Disney sucks dog sh*t.

and that goes for all the egotistical overprotective parents of the U.S. too. Are you such a damn wuss that you can't handle a gun? in the PoTC MOVIE?!?!

I know a lot of parents who loooooooove PoTC, but if they put it in the video game, they have to take out the guns, the rum, and the blood? How sickening

This country has gone to pudding

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I could've sworn the typo was fixed. In the vids on youtube Match was spelled "MACTH", but in the game spot review it was fixed.

As for the changes in graphics, I don't care. It won't change the story, and if I never saw anything from the Japanese version, I wouldn't have known about any changes.

A Mere Shell

if they make kh3, they shd tell disney that we make it a much more matured game, r ur out of the project.hehe.How does that sound!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back