• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unversed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Nobodies born in the Realm of Nothingness, Heartless appear in RoD. So, how about Unversed? Are they belongs to any realm ?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The nobodies are from the in-between-realm, heartless from the darkness.
Unversed however belong to no single realm as they're negative emotions given physical shape, or to be specific, they're Vanitas's emotions given shape.

So in all accounts they belong to Vanitas, and they are born wherever Vanitas desires.

Stars

リク
Those unversed appear along with Vanitas presence.. They will be form in any world if Vanitas is there.
Since Unversed is Vanitas' negative emotions in physical form...i wonder what kind of negative emotions can form a big unversed like Trinity Armor lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Those unversed appear along with Vanitas presence.. They will be form in any world if Vanitas is there.
Since Unversed is Vanitas' negative emotions in physical form...i wonder what kind of negative emotions can form a big unversed like Trinity Armor lol

The negative emotions for Unversed is extracted from Vanitas?

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah. All came from Vanitas. He has so many negative emotions...xD

Actually, can darkness being control?
I mean in Ven's story. There is a flashback which is the time Ven is still under trainning with MX.
He insist not to use darkness, so MX forcefully take out the darkness from him.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
The Unversed come from an imbalance between the light and the darkness within a Realm. The Birth by Sleep Unversed came from Vanitas because he was a heart of pure darkness. They probably would have come from Ven if his heart was stronger on its own.

The Unversed can come to any of the Realms.

Stars

リク
Actually, can darkness being control?
I mean in Ven's story. There is a flashback which is the time Ven is still under trainning with MX.
He insist not to use darkness, so MX forcefully take out the darkness from him.

I don't know if darkness can actually being control, but during the time Ven refuse to use it.
It is more like the darkness control people anyway

Crystal

Silver Member
The Unversed come from an imbalance between the light and the darkness within a Realm. The Birth by Sleep Unversed came from Vanitas because he was a heart of pure darkness. They probably would have come from Ven if his heart was stronger on its own.

The Unversed can come to any of the Realms.

But how does Unversed comes from Ven? Since he has no longer having darkness, negative emotions = darkness?

I don't know if darkness can actually being control, but during the time Ven refuse to use it.
It is more like the darkness control people anyway

Is it because Ven's light > darkness, so he is able to control ?

Stars

リク
Is it because Ven's light > darkness, so he is able to control ?

Wasn't sure the amount of light and darkness in Ven's heart, i would say Ven is able to overcome the darkness in his heart...
I can't say control, or else i will being shot lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Wasn't sure the amount of light and darkness in Ven's heart, i would say Ven is able to overcome the darkness in his heart...

So,how about Terra? is he willing to accept the darkness or unable control his own darkness?

I can't say control, or else i will being shot lol

Nice term lol
But people should express their opinion in a poilte manner.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
But how does Unversed comes from Ven? Since he has no longer having darkness, negative emotions = darkness?

The Princesses of Light can experience negative emotions, and they are beings with no darkness in their hearts. The same goes for Ven in that he too does not have darkness within his heart.

The Unversed could have come from Ven, because he was an anomaly like Vanitas. But they did not come from him, and Ven was shown as having a weak heart, which is why I came to the conclusion that the Unversed could not come from Ven.

Light =/= Positive Energy; we know this from the Princesses of Heart and Ventus.

Darkness =/= Negative Energy; we know this from Riku's use of the Darkness.

Ven doesn't have darkness in his heart. If he did, then the X-Blade would never have been created.

Crystal

Silver Member
The Princesses of Light can experience negative emotions, and they are beings with no darkness in their hearts. The same goes for Ven in that he too does not have darkness within his heart.

The Unversed could have come from Ven, because he was an anomaly like Vanitas. But they did not come from him, and Ven was shown as having a weak heart, which is why I came to the conclusion that the Unversed could not come from Ven.

Light =/= Positive Energy; we know this from the Princesses of Heart and Ventus.

Darkness =/= Negative Energy; we know this from Riku's use of the Darkness.

So, negative emotions is different from darkness ?
What is the positive and negative energy you mean?

It is not that Terra willingly accept the darkness, it was Master Xehanort whom mislead Terra to believe he can control the darkness..

I miss out something again lol
The scene where he extracted Aurora's heart is being controlled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back