• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unseen Veil - {Sign-Up & OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Re: The Unseen Veil - {OOC & Sign-Up}

Yeah, I'm going with Nether-Hollow.

You are aware that, by correctly guessing that, you have proven my theories about your mind reading abilities correct, right? Just making sure.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Yeah, I'm going with Nether-Hollow.

The role is guaranteed yours.
Nowhere Man said:
You are aware that, by correctly guessing that, you have proven my theories about your mind reading abilities correct, right? Just making sure.

Oh, naturally I knew--because I wouldn't be a mind-reader otherwise, would I?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Oh, naturally I knew--because I wouldn't be a mind-reader otherwise, would I?

Touche.

I've already started on the template! Hello, return to RPing! Booyah, and such!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Who remembers that it was not always so? --

~
Name:
Lena Cephil

Appearance:
Lena has lightly darkened skin, since she was used to being in the sun a lot. Spiky ebony-colored hair trails down her back, spiking this way and that. Underneath her right-side bangs are narrowed brown eyes, always seeming to change colors if stared at for too long. She is physically fit and only wears clothes that fit and are comfortable. She wears a leather jacket with soft fur on both sides and skinny jeans ripped at the knees and a red and black hat [which she forgot where she got it from], with dark blue kicks. She stands at 5'5, slender, and very flexible.

Personality:
Lena has always been the tomboy type. She is impatient with a temper that she shares freely. Lena carries a kind of motherly persona as she is helpful with children, helping others, and deciding right from wrong. (much like another Quistis....) As a child, Lena was attracted to the outside world, taking pleasure in sports instead of small games like the other girls. Her main passion is Dance [break-dancing, ballet, etc.]

She is also very childish and used to getting what she wants, showing off a fearful tantruam if she does not. For this problem, Lena has been to therapy for it. Since her once-daily therapy sessions, this child-like persona has calmed down, re-surfacing every once in a while when certain things irk her.

Lena is extremely competitive as well as being cocky when it comes to her sports.

Biography:
When Lena was young, she was an mischevious, loud, and very selfish. This was her childish persona, which resulted her in being suspended from second and fourth grade when she didn't get what she wanted or when people made fun of her for her childish actions. This kind of behavior was treated in therapy and by her parents' urges to get her in some kind of sport to help her rid of this behavior. This did help indeed, transforming her from barbie girl to the tomboy she grew up to be. Her childish persona was locked away deep inside.

Several years later, when she turned fourteen, she moved to New York and continued her life there. Lena was different. She led a normal life -winning dance competions, having a boyfriend here and there, had enemies. Her enemies made a big deal of getting back at her. A majority of them were team members from other basketball teams she used to make fun of after beating them sensless. Her rep went a little downhill from there, stating her as the "mean girl" no one except the highly popular jerks wanted to be around. And for this, it got her in serious trouble.

Although Lena was oblivious to the growing trouble that she herself had started with her stupid self. She never knew what went on in the minds of her enemies, not even having time to comperhend the tradgedy when she died.

Companion Name:
Serbia

Companion Family:
Fenrir

Companion Appearance:
Serbia shares a bit of resemblance to Lena. His eyes share the same kind of changing-brown, his fur matches the ebony of Lena's hair, and he's tall and can't be kept in. Although this is overlooked. When on his hind legs, he can stand to be about 6 foot and three inches. He has a short snout with a wet nose and many sharp teeth that look even more intimadating when he's growling at you. On his paws and from his ears to mouth, his fur is a dark brown.

Companion Abilities:
Serbia is unbeliveably fast on his fast, as well as being strong in the jaws. He can rip through rip steel, as well as running faster then any animal that could try and match his speed. When Serbia howls, he can change the pitch of his howl. Depending on each pitch, it makes him stronger [especially when there's a full moon]. Although howling makes him tired and out of breath, leaving him unable to run for a short time.

Misc:
Serbia and Lena are prone to the outdoors, not being hte indoor folk.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

If there are any flaws, please tell me. I should warn you, I'm a bit rusty.

Who remembers that it was not always so? How would the world be if it were once again?

Name: Felix Bergeron

Appearance: Felix stands at 5’11”. His hair is dark blond, and reaches the small of his back. His muscles are relatively strong, but he is not particularly interested in sports. His skin is not particularly tanned, but also not pale. As far as his clothing is concerned, he prefers clothing such as long pants and dress shirts. He is partial to trench coats. He wears square-rimmed glasses, and despite typical associations, he isn’t particularly well-read.

Personality: Felix is prone to making decisions in the spur of the moment. He isn’t particularly unintelligent, but he has no patience for things unless he can honestly say he enjoys them, and is therefore willing to do whatever it takes to get anything he considers unsavory done with immediately. He has a hard time working with others for this reason. However, as has been stated, he’s not an idiot. Even he knows when it’s a good idea to sit down and think about things.

He refuses to allow people to insult anyone he is close to. He puts great effort into protecting people near him, even when they themselves are probably going to be better off if he leaves them alone. He’s stuck in a mindset along the lines of “If I don’t help these people, who will?!” That said, he refuses to pass up opportunities to help people… usually. Of course, this means he gets easily sidetracked unless given proper guidance.

Biography: Felix has always managed to anger people. When he was a little kid, he got in plenty of fights over the simple, childish teasing that went on at his school. Of course, he was punished duly for this, and wound up with a relatively bad track record. He was always more inclined towards “helping” his friends, of course, but he generally helped everyone. Obsessively, some would say. He always assumed that anyone who he’d never fought with was his best friend, and was often considered a massive pest. As he matured, he began to realize what was appropriate and what wasn’t, but his reputation stuck with him. By the time he reached his first year of high school, his sister Marie was severely offput by his obsessive protection of her, and began to variably totally ignore him or kick the crap out of him. This treatment hit him as hard emotionally as Marie did physically.

His reputation all but disappeared as he entered high school, and he managed to become… well, popular would be an overstatement, so the best thing to describe him by is “not unpopular”. His grades got better as he began to care a bit more for his academics than his obsessive tendencies. And then, he crashed and burned. To put it simply, Marie died. And, of course, what was he about to do other than blame himself for this? He slipped back into his old tendencies, and once again managed to alienate everyone around him. By the time he was Eighteen, he had fashioned himself some kind of vigilante, and had a nasty tendency of going into the worse parts of his hometown and getting his ass kicked by the more unsavory types. He was unable to hold a proper job, and had to live on handouts from his parents. Just as he was beginning to realize that it was about time to give it a rest, grow up, and maybe try and live a proper life… he died. And of course, he has no idea how it happened at all.

Companion Name: Golem

Companion Family: Bogle

Companion Appearance: Golem’s body is tall, but lacking in muscle definition, and its shoulders are slim. No genitalia are present on its body, and its reproductive system is completely absent. Golem’s body possesses no hair, and its skin is translucent and tinted blue. Most of the organs inside its body are missing, and nearly all of the rest are nonfunctional. Its nervous system functions properly, as does its digestive system. Its skeleton and musculature are absent. Golem’s circulatory and respiratory systems are nonfunctional, but present. Golem’s eyes are large and white, completely, missing the iris, pupil or veins. Its eye appears flat to the untrained eye, but is subtlely curved. Its nose is absent, and its place on the face is smoothed over. Its teeth are present, though its jaw is not. The teeth are fanged, and its nails are replaced by claws.

Companion Abilities: Golem possesses powerful sonic abilities. Its screeches can injure enemies, and it can easily mimic voices. It is possessed of a natural skill for music, and can easily replicate songs it has heard, vocally, at the least. When concentrating, it can emit a powerful aura of fear, which is compounded by any natural fears. It often acts as a berserker in combat, due to natural aggressive tendencies. Its claws are sharp enough and its body lithe enough and durable enough to support this.

Misc.: Golem claims to have such a great memory for music that it can remember every song it has ever heard, including ones it heard in life. Unfortunately, it does not remember anything about the songs other than the music.

Golem often finds itself acting as a force to keep Felix from being completely ineffectual, due to the extreme lengths to which Felix will go to help people contrasting with Golem’s rage and apathy, as well as, to an extent, its realism.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Nowhere Man, everything seems to be in perfect order; your template has been accepted.

AxelYoYo, there are a few things that I'd like you to adjust before your template can be accepted.
Firstly (and most importantly), the Agents do not remember the circumstances of their deaths, so your bio should reflect that.

Furthermore, her personality and background seem a little...bland, to be frank. There isn't anything that stands out to me as unique to that character; she needs something that belongs only to her. Perhaps you could play off of her "outdoors-y" aspect in her personality a bit more? This may just be a case of "finnicky writer syndrome", but I'd like you to at least make an effort to flesh your character out a bit more.

(By the way, Ulti, even though the circumstances of your character's death are known to us, she can't remember them. She'd probably be able to piece them together easily enough, but the memory itself needs to be missing, as stated in the "Plot" section. I just realized that the lack of a memory wasn't explicitly stated in your template.)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Well, that's assumed as is. I never went beyond her death, so no reason to note that. During the RP, of course I'll be playing dumb about it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Well, that's assumed as is. I never went beyond her death, so no reason to note that. During the RP, of course I'll be playing dumb about it.

I figured as much, but I just wanted to be sure, dearie.

Athel

Machinist

Hey guys. Got a brief window of computer access while I was away, and I'm glad to see this is now up and running! I was glad to contribute where I could.

I will try working on a template while I'm here, but I can't promise anything. If I do have something though, I'll probably be able to get it up around this same time next week. As Ordeith knows, I will be taking positions as both an Agent and a Fae Councilperson.

With all of this interest going around and talent behind it, we can make this amazing.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Nowhere Man, everything seems to be in perfect order; your template has been accepted.

AxelYoYo, there are a few things that I'd like you to adjust before your template can be accepted.
Firstly (and most importantly), the Agents do not remember the circumstances of their deaths, so your bio should reflect that.

Furthermore, her personality and background seem a little...bland, to be frank. There isn't anything that stands out to me as unique to that character; she needs something that belongs only to her. Perhaps you could play off of her "outdoors-y" aspect in her personality a bit more? This may just be a case of "finnicky writer syndrome", but I'd like you to at least make an effort to flesh your character out a bit more.

(By the way, Ulti, even though the circumstances of your character's death are known to us, she can't remember them. She'd probably be able to piece them together easily enough, but the memory itself needs to be missing, as stated in the "Plot" section. I just realized that the lack of a memory wasn't explicitly stated in your template.)

...I'm sorry, I seem dumb for asking this, but what do you mean by that? -_-'

Alrighty, I'll be sure to edit that! Thanks for telling me :)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

WIP

Name: Simply, and nearly always referred to as The Doctor. One some occasions, also called Who.

Age: It’s kind of a long story. You could say he’s only 26. Or 26 000. Or more, or less or even timeless. It’s rather complicated. Even he doesn't know anymore, really.

Appearance: This Doctor appears to be most definitely in his mid to late twenties. His hair is technically curly and it sort of jumps all over the place. The back of his head and his side-burns are neatly trimmed, and while the top of his head is slightly messy, it’s mostly his front that’s very distracting. His curls are spiked and would remind you of the shape of flames. His hair is a very cobalt-black that interestingly seems to absorb light instead of reflecting any sort, that it to say, it’s a pure deep black without any sheen. His features are quite defined and almost elfish. His eyebrows long and thin, his ears longer than most humans and distinctly pointy. His jaw is squared and his brow thick but all these features are delicately refined, making him too alien-ish for a regular human but too rough and masculine to be any sort of elfish or fae-like creature. His eyes are cat-like and violet, his build similar to a lean and tall mountain lion, his fingers spidery, his skin tone one of someone raised in a harsh desert environment but genetically pale-looking.

For attire, he prefers something along the lines of these.

Personality: The Doctor’s personality, due to the nature of his regenerations and the amount of time he’s lived for, has little inherency but it’s there. The Doctor always wants to help people, it is within his personal nature and this Doctor was also very compassionate. As one of his former companions best put it:

“What if you were really old, and really kind and alone? Your whole race dead, no future. What couldn't you do then? If you were that old, and that kind, and the very last of your kind.... you couldn't just stand there and watch children cry.”

One of the most defining traits about the Doctor is that he’s quite quirky. Well actually, he’s mad, it’s a well-known and universally agreed upon fact. He hates seriousness unless the situation calls for it. On that note, another statement that best describes him as “always the two extremes, never in the centre”. Though manic, he’ll keep a cool head in virtually any situation but when he is upset, he gets upset. Emotionally, the Doctor never expresses his insecurities that are brought about by his loneliness and age or the fact he always can’t save everyone, the blood on his hand, via grief or crying but anger. The wrath of a terrible and lonely god whose sense of justice is firm, perhaps extreme.

Along with his child-like traits, he does have a deep sense of arrogance or cockiness and a taste for the theatrics. This is best described by his “I can do anything, I’m the Doctor” or “Never, ever, question the Doctor” mentality. But this arrogance is also related to his self-loathing. His darker side and these insecurities are once again best described by the personality of The Dream Lord, a foe who was his darker side in his sub-conscious brought upon by exposure of psychic pollen in another life of his:

“The Dream Lord drew his personality and observations from the 'dark' dimensions of the Doctor's subconscious. This included his innermost thoughts and doubts about the course of his life and perhaps 'cavalier' treatment of others, including self-loathing, guilt, arrogance, selfishness and even lust. The Doctor said to the Dream Lord not long after they met, that he knew who the Dream Lord really was because only one person hated the Doctor as much as the Dream Lord did.”

Biography: The Time Lord born on Gallifrey had a long, long life full of adventure. Explorer of worlds, galaxies, realities, warrior, scientist, lover who had sired countless children, and died many times. With each death, the particular unique and personal soul of that Doctor was sent to whatever afterlife fit the place of his death while he continued to ‘live’. After all, the universe needs a Doctor.
This Doctor died after sacrificing taking the bullet from a god in a western-style shoot-out after sustaining heavy injuries but not before taking his foe down. His last words were “gotcha”.

As for his life in the Living World, it is much too long and detailed and sometimes boring to talk about so let’s skip to that because The Doctor has quite the reputation due to his exploits and the fact he’s a Mnemophyte. Unlike many of the others of his kind who might of wasted away, The Doctor has had quite the colourful afterlife. Making him quite as infamous, loved, hated and well-known to it's inhabitants. To most, he's little more than another fairytale but to the higher ups, beware.

Abilities: His biggest strength is of character and wit. And not to mention his 'Sonic Wand'. A sturdy, short, slender wand of milky yew, it's three-fingered claw clasping and orb or emerald. It operates exactly like his gadget in his previous lives. There's also the fact being in the TARDIS so long with Time Lord blood makes you a bit of TARDIS yourself. Teleportation device, he is, except sometimes he'll randomly go places where he doesn't want to and even intentionally, there's half a chance he'll end up where he wants to be. It's an old piece of magic dicatating he can only go where he needs to be. The same thing goes for time, and if you hold onto him, you'll be whisked away too~

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

...I'm sorry, I seem dumb for asking this, but what do you mean by that? -_-'

Alrighty, I'll be sure to edit that! Thanks for telling me :)

I'm pretty sure it means that the agents remember everything up until their deaths, but not their deaths themselves. Meaning, she should have no idea how she died. It seems pretty straightforward to me. ^_^

Also, Sunny, that template is equal parts totally crazy and totally awesome. Doctor Who, man. Crazy awesome.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

I'm pretty sure it means that the agents remember everything up until their deaths, but not their deaths themselves. Meaning, she should have no idea how she died. It seems pretty straightforward to me. ^_^

Also, Sunny, that template is equal parts totally crazy and totally awesome. Doctor Who, man. Crazy awesome.

Thanks for the explanition. ^_^ Apprecite it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Sunny, your version of the Doctor will gladly be accepted once Rule 3 is observed.
The signature links I'm seeing are much appreciated, by the way.

2340956.jpg

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

My apologies for the double-post, but this is a monstrously large template...

"Who remembers that it was not always so?" Silly question; soon enough, everyone will!

Name: Gwydion Cygfa (“gwee-dee-awn keeg-fuh”, sometimes pronounced “kəg-fuh”)

Age: Several hundred years, having lost exact count some time ago

Family: Fairy-esque Human

Appearance: Having existed in Faerie for at least four centuries, Gwydion Cygfa is more often taken to be a Fairy than a former human. His profession, combined with the enchanting effects of the realm, have altered his soul in such a way that he can be considered human in name only.

Mocking green eyes are set beneath a pair of feathery eyebrows, whose points nearly align with the corners of Cygfa's mouth. That curled smile—cheerful, yet mischievous—is so wide that it nearly splits his narrow face in two. His chin, nose, cheekbones, and brow ridge end in sharp points, yet the rest of his face is all delicate contours, like a doll's face. The master of Nether-Hollow possesses only two facial traits that are decidedly human: Cygfa's ears are completely rounded at the tips, and his skin tone is a creamy ivory hue.

The sorcerer has a childishly slim frame, yet his hands seem a touch too large for him, with long, spidery fingers that are perfect for grasping. Although his actual height is only about five feet, his mane of silvery dandelion fluff adds at least two inches to his stature. The hairdo shoots out from his skull like the white crest of a cockatoo, and is just as flamboyantly vain.

As far as attire is concerned, Gwydion Cygfa is famous among the sorcerers of Faerie for his impeccable sense of fashion. However, “impeccable” by Fairy standards generally translates to “bizarre” by human standards....

His high-collared frock coat isn't simply bright green, but is literally made from the same substance as leaves. The coat's thin vascular system can be seen branching across its surface, this way and that—and a real flower blooms on his right lapel. If Cygfa so wishes it, the flower will rapidly move through its reproductive cycle and produce a small, tasty fruit.

Beneath this coat, Cygfa wears an umber waistcoat (with embroidery that seems to move), and a crisp white shirt (with buttons that disappear once buttoned). His trousers, despite their bright green pinstripe pattern, have no remarkable aspect—yet any Fairy gentleman with even the slightest inclination for fashion would know that flashy trousers are quite passé. Completing Cygfa's outfit is a silky black cravat, held in place by a firefly pin. His attire's overall effect is one of magic and nature intertwined—a very popular look that only a few in Faerie manage to achieve.

Personality: Erratic, nonsensical, and easily swayed by passing whims, the Lord of Nether-Hollow appears quite mad to the untrained eye. While his usual disposition is one of cheer and whimsy, the oddest of things can swing his mood in an entirely different direction: Cygfa never so much as batted an eyelid at the magical fire that swept through his estate—but he has been known to throw fits over the presence of green chrysanthemums.

Furthermore (in this same vein of madness), he can be blissfully ignorant of others' needs and opinions, even to the point of laughing during times of gravity and mourning. He is unabashedly open in stating his opinions; he sees nothing wrong with scornfully insulting a woman's weight, then moving on to lavishly praise her dress. However, Cygfa holds a double-standard on etiquette, and will sometimes take great offense at the slightest remark against him.

Alas, such are the eccentric behaviors that some souls in Faerie are prone to develop—but unlike actual Fairies, Cygfa prefers nonviolent magic except when otherwise necessary. Still, some would consider being transformed into a beetle a worse fate than simply being smote by lightning...

While this all paints a picture of an exceptionally mad gentleman, one can be assured that, beneath it all, Gwydion Cygfa is only half-mad. The vestiges of his human personality have gifted him with an underlying moral compass that true Fairies lack altogether. It would be too kind to deny that this compass has become dreadfully impaired—but regardless, every choice Cygfa makes is one that he can ultimately be held accountable for. Another vestige of the sorcerer's humanity is his ability to believe in something greater than himself. Fairies are like spoiled, selfish children, with the intelligence of adults—and while Cygfa can also be called that, he is still capable of keeping a greater good in sight.

Abilities: A powerful sorcerer in life who rose to even greater strength in death, Gwydion Cygfa is not one to be trifled with, despite his whimsical nature. He commanded a sizable horde of Denizens in life, and absorbed several of their souls into his own so as to gain powers of his own. Invisibility, transfiguration, pyromancy, and the ability to control and converse with plants are among his favorites. His half-insane state of mind is partly owing to the same process, but Cygfa values his powers and his memories much more than his long-gone rationality.

Meanwhile, Cygfa has been able to accumulate thousands of Denizens—although no individual can directly control such a number without shattering their mind. Instead, he keeps their souls contained in tiny vials that occupy an enormous, spire-like chamber at Nether-Hollow. When he desires the company of a Denizen or two, he merely draws his Companions out from the vials, usually no more than five or six in number.

Biography: Long before his death, Cygfa augmented his soul with those of the Denizens in his thrall. As a result, his already willful soul was strengthened even further—which allowed him to lessen the memory loss that all souls at least partially experience. As for the memories that were lost, mostly from his childhood, Cygfa couldn't care less; if they were important, he'd have remembered them, wouldn't he?

His death (postponed by the aforementioned augmentation of his soul) occurred at the crux of the conflict between humans and Fae, at about the end of the Renaissance. Upon entry to the Netherworld, he immediately set to work transforming his vacation estate in Faerie—which had been overtaken by Fairies several years prior—into a more permanent abode. From there, he aided the Fairies and humans in their final assault on the Fae, which was brought to an abrupt end by the completion of the Unseen Veil. Instead of following the few living humans who had been trapped inside, Cygfa returned to Faerie, where the remainder of his existence has since taken place.

With the aid of his friend and manservant, Sedgewick Annwn (who had died during the final assault), Cygfa transformed Nether-Hollow into one of the most prestigious Faerie estates—the only one not owned by a Fairy. He rose to standing among the Fairy sorcerers, and cheerfully idled away a century or two with magical feats and experiments. However, slowly beginning at the turn of the twentieth century, Cygfa began to notice that the Netherworld—Faerie, in particular—was becoming more sparsely populated.

It was a very slight decrease from previous centuries, and the Fairies cared too little for humans to particularly care—but the Lord of Nether-Hollow was, ultimately, not a Fairy. After some hastily-drawn experiments (which were later refined and reevaluated by the more thorough Annwn), he came to the realization that the souls of humanity were becoming weaker with each generation. The Veil was preventing humans from soaking in the spiritual substance that they required to live; only a lifelong dedication to prayer and spiritualism could compensate for it. Because of his natural aversion to religion, Cygfa instead decided to move onto the more direct option: He would destroy the Unseen Veil altogether.

For ninety-nine consecutive years, the entire estate of Nether-Hollow (including the actual house, which is very much alive) retreated from Fairy society, devoting the whole of its resources towards its master's grand designs. Magical components and raw soul-substance was gathered from every corner of the Netherworld by the agents of Nether-Hollow. Some were sent into the Living World through the occasional tear or thinning of the Veil, where they captured every trickle of magic and soul-substance that they could. These would be put towards the creation of temporary bodies, to be inhabited by nine carefully-chosen souls...

In both planes of existence, preparations were made in utter secrecy, with Cygfa and several close associates keeping the massive shifts in energy hidden from the Fae. When the chosen Agents arrive at Nether-Hollow, he will loose the harvested power in the form of a massive bomb—rending a massive hole in the Unseen Veil for an entire night in the Living World. Multiple facets of the plan depend upon this crucial window of opportunity, but Cygfa is confident that the Fae will be too bewildered to even raise a pinkie finger...

Past Life: Gwydion Cygfa was a fairly prominent sorcerer born in Wales during the latter reign of sorceress Morgan le Fey, who controlled the British Isles through several puppet kings—all of them Bogles, precise doppelgangers of the assassinated kings. When the age of Arthur and Merlin arrived (as both were real figures who vanished into myth upon the creation of the Unseen Veil), Cygfa emerged as one of several talented sorcerers of the age. Following Merlin's death, Cygfa and a few others endured the ages through the absorption of souls. He had several Denizen thralls, several Fairy servants, and lived to see the final conflicts between humans and Fae.

Misc.: Character Theme 1 ("Genteel Lunacy") / Character Theme 2 ("Lord of Nether-Hollow") / Battle Theme ("Court of Madness")

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

The signature links I'm seeing are much appreciated, by the way.

Well, to be fair, I may add similar links to my signature for most RPs I show particular interest in, but I probably wouldn't have remembered if I hadn't seen Sunny's. As it often does, most credit for this small but, I'm assuming, touching detail goes to him in this case.

Wow, his credit must be through the roof, with all the stuff he does these days...

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

I edited my temp, Ordeith. :p Hope you like it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

AxelYoYo, I can see more of an individual emerging, but I'm a tad confused....
Why would a child be placed into therapy for behaving like a child? It would be another thing entirely if the behavior continued through more mature years, but what you have right now doesn't quite make sense to me.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

To me, being a tomboy and having a motherly persona seems..counterproductive.

It totally works, sometimes! Like Sora, from Digimon! She was pretty Tomboyish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back