• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unseen Veil - {Sign-Up & OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Readily accepted, my good Professor!
Master Dellus will be an endearing addition to our cast...

I'll have Miss Jenni Anderson running around with her Puk dragon sometime within the next day or so.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Morph hasn't posted in awhile. I feel like he should have a word before I start accepting offers.

That's why I didn't whisk us away quite yet...
I'll leave a VM by his page, and see if he can be reached by any other means.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Is this at all inspired by either the game Folklore or the Alchemyst series by Michael Scott? It seems vaguely reminiscent of either or both, though vague enough to still be called original, no accusation.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I can say with certainty that the roleplay is inspired by Folklore, but as far as the latter, I cannot say.

On another note, all you guys better get your bonking asses back in here and start posting again.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Alaude Drenxta said:
Is this at all inspired by either the game Folklore or the Alchemyst series by Michael Scott? It seems vaguely reminiscent of either or both, though vague enough to still be called original, no accusation.

As Omni answered, it was consciously inspired by Folklore--but I had read Alchemyst a long time ago, and its unique elements were probably added to my mental lexicon.

If I say that it was inspired by both, would you be interested in joining...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back