• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
SW and Marvel should not be in KH, period.
RKqq.gif

Edit: Didn't read the rest of the post and just have now, I will never hear a word against Port Royal ORRRR The Caribbean!!!!

MysticMage10

Awards
RKqq.gif

Edit: Didn't read the rest of the post and just have now, I will never hear a word against Port Royal ORRRR The Caribbean!!!!
I mean that's fine if you liked them. Personally, they felt out of place for me. Maybe they could've made it work if the writing was better, but I'd take both Port Royal and Tron over SW and Marvel any day, so at least we agree on that, lol.

WaltK

Awards
I prefer Twilight Town's severe lack of NPCs in KH2. I think it properly gives off the feeling of a sleepy little town in the dead of summer whose residents have either gone off on vacation or started settling down at home as the evening sets in. It's nostalgic as hell and I love it.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I prefer Twilight Town's severe lack of NPCs in KH2. I think it properly gives off the feeling of a sleepy little town in the dead of summer whose residents have either ventured off to other places for vacation or have started winding down at home as the evening sets in. It's nostalgic as hell and I love it.
KH2 Twilight Town definitely has its own vibe that struck me deeper than what they did in KH3. That sleepy town feeling resonates hardcore.

Architecturally, however... Twilight Town is pretty huge, sprawling, has heaps of large buildings and a busy train station. I know KH is fantasy but it is a bit confusing for a sleepy little town to look like an ocean of buildings when seen from above lmao

WaltK

Awards
Architecturally, however... Twilight Town is pretty huge, sprawling, has heaps of large buildings and a busy train station. I know KH is fantasy but it is a bit confusing for a sleepy little town to look like an ocean of buildings when seen from above lmao
Alternate interpretation; the part the player stays in is a sleepy little suburb of the town.

Back