• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I know some people who have been agrivated from something in kh2. For one, I dislike how Cure / Cura / Curaga take up all your MP. It shouldn't have done that. I mean, why would they switch to taking up all your MP? To make it more of a challenge I guess?

Aros123

i dislike how you have to beat the whole jounal in normal mode to get the secret ending, how beating the hades tournament also requiers a high score, and the fact the namine, roxas, kairi, and rikku weren't in the game for that long. i was hoping sora would find kairi and rikku at least have way through the game. it's still good though

brainy_pigeon

I don't like how the story stops when you get Sora back for a little while, that really bothers me. I also don't like the whole Cure issue, I liked it better in Kingdom Hearts. Other than those things (and some I may find in the future), I love KH2.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yes, all those things. Also, I dislike how you can't heal or revert in AntiMode. Also, I dislike how Final Form comes random and isn't a MAIN form.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Sacred_Sora said:
Yes, all those things. Also, I dislike how you can't heal or revert in AntiMode. Also, I dislike how Final Form comes random and isn't a MAIN form.

you're wrong...once you get final form u can use it whenever you want.

I

inhiding

SoraXOblivion said:
you're wrong...once you get final form u can use it whenever you want.
He meant that you don't get Final Form like the other forms.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
I really dont like the magic system in kh2. I loved using magic in kh1 but i just wack people with my stick in kh2.

Also i dont like that the cut-scenes are so long. I've gone and made a hot-pocket one time (took me 3 minutes) came back and the cut-scene was still running.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I could understand Cure taking up like 1/3 of your MP bar but not the whole thing and Cura could have taken up 2/3 now I understand that Curaga takes up the whole thing because its a powerful spell and heals you all the way up

I don't have a problem with Final Form and Anti Form(actually like that form better than most)

But the Drive form I do have a problem with Wisdom that shooting thing was crap they should have just let him do like what the other Drive forms did

Voice Acting was like horrific on some levels like Mulan Shun Yu terrible he had it the worst

Oh one other thing I disliked was how come the beginning took so freakin long I was actually about to break my game when it came to the 4th day because I was beginning to lose my patience with it

and last but not least the boss battles most were not hard the only thing hard about it was getting the HP down because they had so much like both boss battles in Halloween Town were strictly easy its just that they had alot of HP

OH one last thing again the Forms should have been seperated out more like Valor form should have been obtained at 25% completer and Wisdom 50% and Master 75% and Final like 90% that's one reason why the game was easy too because you had almost all Forms before going to the last couple of worlds

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
All really good points.

And I meant that you can't just go into your forms and choose Final, it comes randomly.

Yes, I was becoming soo impatient with the beginning... 6 ****ing days! o_O I was like, "What the crap?!?".

And also, at the beginning, that getting munny thing for the beach was completely pointless because you NEVER went! SOO POINTLESS!

Zra

I hate cure,cura,curaga it takes all of the freakin' MP! And i miss Aero, too.

and yes passion>sanctuary

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yes, for example, before fighting Sephiroth, when Donald says "It's the Keyblade", his mouth keeps moving for 2 seconds after he stops talking.

Passion IS better, but I still love Sanctuary. <33

III.KeY

Sanctuary or Passion<Simple and Clean

I agree with the whole "Cure" thing... C'mon! THE WHOLE BAR?!

Oh, and not enough Roxas... or Riku... or Kairi.... Or Namine.... And my biggest upset is Axel dying...

elle

the scenes are a bit off. the mouth motions and the sounds don't match. the characters continue to talk after they finished talking. the beginning was extremely long. it made me scream. although it was nice to know who roxas was and all... i was really disappointed with the little mermaid world too. i mean wtf is up with the ddr crap? its stupid. it also pissed me off that sora got the pooh book messed up so i have to get the pages again. and what was up with mulans great idea to get into the palace when the organization came to the imperial city?! they climb a pillar?! it doesn't even have holes to put your feet in! it made no sense! oh and the part where goofy almost "died" was dumb too. they just left him haha. the cure things stupid too and i also wanted more roxas, sora, kairi, riku, and namine scenes and less disney scenes... but i guess its alright, because i still love kh2!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
III.KeY said:
Sanctuary or Passion<Simple and Clean

I agree with the whole "Cure" thing... C'mon! THE WHOLE BAR?!

Oh, and not enough Roxas... or Riku... or Kairi.... Or Namine.... And my biggest upset is Axel dying...

Ditto^ (but I like Sanctuary better)

That would have been cool if they kept Axel alive for KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back